Manchester United

“After 53 years of following #ManchesterUnited I just cannot take another match. I now follow Bradford…”
I’m sure their board are going to be quaking in their boots as this typical glory hunting, fair weather supporter, that has probably never been to a game, takes his support elsewhere.

A true supporter sticks with his club what ever happens but it seems that doesn’t apply to a lot of Man U supporters.
As soon as they are not as successful, they clear off.

I’d be interested to see if Gerard continues his love for Bradford if Man U announce they are going to sack Solksjaer, get a top quality manager in and start challenging for the title again.

I don’t think he was being serious…

1 Like

Maybe not but I know a few Man U supporters that have said similar things in the past, only to change their minds a few games later.

Without doubt, the term glory hunter applies to them more than any group of supporters, even Chelsea.

1 Like

Man U supporters I know are pissed off but wouldn’t dream of changing teams they are far happier blaming the poor managers so they have something in common when crying into their beers.

In their last 11 away fixtures across all competitions, United have lost seven, drawn four, and won none.

After the break they have Liverpool then four away fixtures in two weeks across various comps.

12 Likes

They sound like actual relegation battlers now

:arteta: :arteta: :arteta: :arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

1 Like

My Utd supporting ‘‘friends’’ keep saying the Wenger talk won’t go away and that they’d have him.

Few seasons ago they were calling him a pedo. Funny world football.

15 Likes

Ed Woodward is some man :heart:

7 Likes

The issue is that as limited as OGS is, there isn’t a manager who’s really going to take United forward with this squad.

OGS wanted a clear out but he also wanted players. He got part of the clear out but not the players.

United have lost a few key players to injuries, they haven’t got a good quality starting striker, the midfield is thin.

2 Likes

I swear van Gaal and Mourinho had similar articles and were sacked a few weeks later. Means nothing.

5 Likes

Yeah, when these proclamations start coming out it means you’re closer to the sack if anything.

When Liverpool put them to the sword it could be curtains for OGS

2 Likes

Interesting video…if things dont start looking up manu could start to struggle financially

2 Likes

I think Moyes would not do a worse job than OGS at this point.

1 Like

Manchester United remain committed to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer despite worst start for 30 years

If Liverpool thrash them and they lose the following game, then Solskjaer is gone.
The only reason he’s still there is because the only people that thought it was a good idea to make him the full time manager are the ones responsible for such an idiotic decision, which is their board.

They naively thought he was going to lead them to success and didn’t have anyone else lined up.
I would imagine they now have a short list of two managers, Allegri and Pochettino and, after the next embarrassing result, one of them will be on the next plane to Manchester to take over from the hapless Solksjaer.

I’ve just had a look at their first team and they have very few world class players, probably the worst group of players I’ve seen at the club.

Pogba and de Gea could be considered world class, although their form would suggest otherwise, and maybe Wan Bissaka, Martial, Rasford and James would be considered decent quality with a bit of potential but very few others would be considered top four quality.

You know, I often think to myself just how favourable VAR would have been to us in other games, too. That Old Trafford one was a debacle. I’m almost certain that Rooney dive would have been given by Riley and given by VAR too, seeing as they’re all in cahoots.

However, let’s also talk cup finals.

Henchoz’ handball in the 01 FA Cup final
Eto’o offside in the 06 CL final
Drogshit offside in the 07 League Cup final
Even though I hate the c’nt and it was negligible, even Aguero’s slight push on Mustafi could have been given in our favour in the 18 League Cup final

1 Like

Last season too—the 2 dropped points @ Sprs loomed large. Surely, VAR could have picked one of the 4 or 5 Sprs players offside before Mustafi Mustafied.

1 Like

Eboue dives to win the free kick that we score from.

Swings and roundabouts. The incorrect decisions we benefit from don’t stick in the mind so vividly though.

3 Likes

Sanchez goal against Chelsea in the cup final probably wouldn’t survive VAR tbf.

Hey, hey, hey, come on now guys. Stop pissing on my fire.

If we’re going that far, the cup final in 1932 against Newcastle where the ball was clearly out but crossed in to set up the opening goal for us.

2 Likes

Let’s not forget to rule out England’s '66 World Cup victory while we’re at it.

2 Likes