Manchester United

Jakey, that was actually pretty funny tbf

haha love this, so releaved that he didn’t say Lingard

1 Like

He’s definitely on the sex offenders register.

Peak noncery.

7 Likes

And yet Manchester City, Real Madrid, and Bayern felt like it was needed to get wing defenders for €50-80 million. Mendy, Walker, F. Mendy, Pavard, Hernandez.

If money is not an issue, then you buy ready-made because why not?

Pavard and Hernandez can and may play as centre-backs and with Hummels gone… I don’t see them benching Alaba or Kimmich but who knows?

Ferland Mendy is another who has had a fairly dramatic rise in the game similar to TAA and AWB.

Benji Mendy. Barely played. 17 Prem games in two years.
Walker has been a good signing for City but a good sell from Tottenham’s perspective.

At least we can be happy at United being finished as a big club that wins the PL and CL

Rashford of all people earning 250k per week.

2 Likes

Yeh Ozil is worth £690k now

4 Likes

Absolute state of it.

1 Like

I still hate this game.

Martial is on 250K.

Par for the course I guess, United just like us pay pretty ordinary players vast amounts of money.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Diogo Dalot has been decent the odd times I’ve seen United play and going by the state of mentions, United fans think the same.

Dalot cost United £19m last year. Is it true? I think Solskjaer wants to go in the #BritishCore direction and with the signing of AWB…

Imagine writing an article about man going shopping :joy:

5 Likes

Peak sports journalism.

That’s when you know you’ve made it.

whatever gives you clicks. Now it will get even more clicks just because how ridicilous the article is.

1 Like

So anything you do directly before going shopping is to celebrate it?

By that logic, I’ve celebrated many a dump by going shopping afterwards without even knowing it.

5 Likes

If its a ghost poo you have every right to celebrate it imo.

2 Likes

That’s fun to hear