Manchester United

People here toyed with the idea of Lukaku around the time the made up figures were more like £40m than £75m and the battle to be our starting striker was between Giroud and Sanogo.

4 Likes

Under Wenger he woulda slapped tho, Wenger turned all our donkeys into much better players than they were. Chamakh almost had as many goals as Laca did in his first season here, and Adebayor was nowhere near as good as Wenger made him look.

Doesn’t seem to have gone down well with fans :speak_no_evil:

And lol at this

2 Likes
2 Likes

Glazers out :arteta:

It’s comical to see these fans think they’ll have any impact in removing their owners.

The Glazers aren’t going anywhere, United is a cash cow and there plenty more to be milked.

Sad truth is the fans would give a single toss about the debt loaded on to the club if they were winning

yeah and they are still spending like madmen, so it hardly seems to matter. They and City are completely in a different category when it comes to net spend. They just haven’t gotten the right management in place really since Fergie left.

And our fans thinks that kroenke is the devil :xhaka: he may not be perfect but at least he aint these lot!

They’ll definitely sell now lads great job

7 Likes

Not so sure. They might need a petition too.

3 Likes

Probably a stadium protest too…oh and must forget to use the airplane with the message flying behind :xhaka:

#KroenkeOut also trending now.

Must have only £30m to spend?

£100m…they don’t know the struggle.

9 Likes

:laca:

1 Like

I know imagine only having 40m eh mav :wink:

2 Likes

Who only has 40m? It’s not us is it? That would be brand new information if so.

2 Likes

United at least do throw sacks of money at their problems year in and out to try and fix it, they keep hiring clown managers over and over bar probably Mou whom people laugh at when he says finishing 2nd with them was his biggest achievement which is probably was, and he at least got them an EL win, but in the end they buy a world class midfielder for £100m if they feel like it, they’re splashing cash all the time, we laugh now but eventually they’ll get it right with a manager because they keep showing intent and then they’ll be back at it.

I mean I love to laugh at how bad their management is as we keep finishing above them most of the time but at the back of my head I don’t give a fuck about whether some billionaire keeps wasting their own money whether it is theirs our ours and I’m more scared with how they will eventually get it right on the pitch and in that way, unless it drags for decades, they will have done better than us.

1 Like

Just get rid of that French wasteman ffs, pass Martial to PSG as well. Those two have clearly checked out of the club a while ago. I reckon Alexis could gather interest if you persuaded it as well. That gets you quite a transfer budget to work with.
They have it better than us. That’s for sure.

1 Like

Personally don’t think leading (an admittedly poor) United side to an unremarkable second place finish tops winning the EL and CL in back to back seasons with Porto

1 Like