Manchester United vs. Arsenal (PL)

-------------------Leno------------------
AMN----Papa-----Holding----Kola
Pepe–Dani–Torr–Geun–Saka
-------------------Auba------------------

Play a 4-5-1, pack the midfield and defend the wings. Play with 9 guys behind the ball, a good old fashioned 2 blocks of 4, and hit them on the counter with Pepe, Saka, and Auba. No more of this diamond bull shit that leaves us exposed on the wings, and still doesn’t do it’s job in the middle of the pitch because we have a terrible holding mid in Xhaka. You know Emery is gonna play scared tactics, so I think a 4-5-1 would suit us so much more.

1 Like

Deadly serious man, thank you. The gf is United so on this occasion it does feel worth shelling out a few quid on it and not pissing about with potentially shite streams.

2 Likes

Bissaka injured now too apparently if we dont need the team and manager should be rounded up and put down

She should pay then as it’s their home game.

3 Likes

@JakeyBoy you also get a free month of mobile viewing included. Just make sure to cancel it after the free trial haha

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase

1 Like

So glad I got on United before it was announced Tierney isn’t playing, Kolasinac is an absolute spastic.

To not have Ozil as a creative option off the bench I find strange also, but Emery is gonna Emery I suppose.

2 Likes

Having the shits atm. We simply have to win against this midtable team. Unai having his exam tonight, lets hope he prepared well.

Iirc didn’t Emery perform pretty well against the top 6 sides on the road last season? I kinda had faith in the guy to not completely shit the bed up until he came out with this piss poor diamond bull shit against lolpool and was thoroughly dominated, and then persisted with it against piss poor relegation fodder and continued to be dominated.

Hard to say, we got destroyed at Liverpool & City last season, couldn’t beat a United side that wanted Jose out.

Had credible performances at Spurs and Chelsea but unfortunately only got 1 point to show for it.

1 Like

3-2 Arsenal - awful, mistake-ridden affair, but we come out on top due to superior finishing firepower.

1 Like

Turns out my mate didn’t log out of his Sky Go on my laptop and he’s on holiday in Mauritius, so guess who’s watching the game on Sky tonight?

:cristo:

5 Likes

The guy has Sky Go and doesn’t let you watch games while he’s around? Cruel bastard :grin:

I think that’s a chance if we try and take the game on, sadly I think Unai will set up with an ultra negative mindset so I find it hard to see us scoring 3 goals.

@InvincibleDB10 apologies if you’ve already posted, but no way I’m searching the whole thread lol

What’s your prediction tonight fella?

We’ll be forced to when our idiots do their thing in our dysfunctional set up and then we will open up, ignore Unai, and get the proper result :mustafi:

2-2 with Aubameyang & Xhaka to score.

Both Saka and Chambers start according to Twitter.

So much for Rashford and Pogba out lol

1 Like