Manchester United vs. Arsenal (PL)

He was never gonna play tonight lol

90 mins against forest in the league cup is not the same as 90 minutes against United at OT in PL

2 Likes

Yes but he could have come on and did 20 mins or so at the end to sure things up at the end if we arent losing

Buzzing!

Omw to London with torch and pitchfork in hand.

Why would he not?

Emery is just being a cunt again. Actually making me miss Wenger ffs

1 Like

I miss Wenger all the time, but Big Weng? Nothing could make me miss Big Weng, not even another 8-2

Talk about throwing a brand new young signing to the wolves :joy:

1 Like

When would you like him to play then? February next year?

Next Thursday at home to Standard will do fine. Think it’s sensible Tierney’s real introduction isn’t this game honestly.

1 Like

I mean I wouldn’t have a problem with playing him tonight, if he’s fit he’s fit but I can also see the reasoning that will almost certainly employ Kolasinac starts ahead of him tonight

FFS Tierney been injured for months and people want him thrown into a game like this. Let’s put the agenda away please.
He is a week or so away after months out. Fact is whatever happens tonight won’t put us or them out of contention for a top four spot. Thirty one fucking games to go for Tierney and the rest left.

If Lingard scores today I will monumentally lose my shit.

7 Likes

“Throw him in” he’s not some 18 year old from the youth team playing his first game lol.

He’s played in massive games in the CL before this isn’t gonna phase him. He’d go out and be our best defender.

It’s a Champions League week and this fixture is able to be played on a Monday :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Lucky how we aren’t both CL clubs then isn’t it? :eyes:

Mate when’s the last time he played outside of the forest game.

Tbf if he plays tonight and does his groin, then Emery is in for it again as well, so I understand.

2 Likes

He’ll be fine! Cometh the hour, cometh the man :slight_smile:

@Calum any idea if I can pay for this game on a one off basis my brother?

Hopefully you’ve forgiven me for my tomfoolery last time this topic came up :kissing_heart:

1 Like

If you’re being serious then yes just type in now tv sports in Google haha

1 Like