Manchester United v Arsenal (PL)

Well you’ve taught me that my support of arsenal should come before my FPL results as a result of which I have a made significant sacrifice.

There’s now no way that Fernandes will score or assist against us and he’s been their main threat and best midfielder over the last year.

I’m a martyr, really. @Calum understands :pray:

So Lawro hasn’t been far off regarding Liverpool.

As for this game we are winless in 29 games away at the big 6 in the league, I see no reason as to why we won’t make that 30.

1 Like

It’s Arsenal, we love these big dreadful round numbered records hanging over our heads. Of course we won’t win if it means beating a streak like that.

1 Like

Everything said and done I’m actually quite excited for this game lol

1 Like

At his very best it’s a couple of games were we written off Arteta came up with a performance.
Im hoping he’s going to adjust the midfield for this one.
Partey going to be central to any game plan and needs plenty of support and players at pace getting this ball moved forward.
Auba surely off the wing and Pepe giving a go think we could pull this off.
United can be nullified quite easily but you must have a strong counter attacking game. Win 2 1

1 Like

Grrrrrrr

WE CANNOT PLAY OURSELVES

It’s big 5 where we’re concerned

1 Like

If we could we’d still find a way to lose.

2 Likes

Technically we aren’t a part of the Big 6 going by last seasons league standings 🤷

2 Likes

Arteta is a manager under a lot of pressure and has very little imagination so expect him to do a Chelsea and park the bus.
We haven’t scored since we beat Sheffield United so If Solksjaer also plays it safe, which he might do with no crowd, it could be a low scoring bore draw.
I’ll go 0-0 or 1-1.

But if Man U do win it means we will be bottom half behind them and spurs.
If we get thrashed, playing the same tactics that has seen Aubameyang on a record breaking goal drought, it means that his arrogance and stubbornness will see him lead us to our first bottom half finish in the PL.

3 Likes

According to his predictions Liverpool have basically been winning the league every year for about fifteen years.

Even when they were total dogshit he’d predict them at least a 2-0 victory in every home match and a decent result in most away matches too, giving them 85+ points totals every year lol

Guy is a miserable fraud and I’m so glad he doesn’t seem to get any work on the telly these days. Imagine being paid to watch and talk about football and having the temerity to act like its such an imposition to get rich doing so.

Can’t fucking stand the bloke haha

1 Like

He usually just does Football Focus now in the times I’ve watched it

His world cup commentaries are iconic in the wrong way tho :joy:

Technically we have also beaten Leicester away in recent seasons and they have finished inside the top 6 at least twice in that time.

The big 6 narrative is great for painting certain pictures but also works in our favour such as finishing outside the positions, but keeping the label.

1 Like

Top 4 became Top 6 became Big 6. Arsenal rewriting the rules every year with our diabolicalism.

5 Likes

Really should be just cunt clubs really.

1 Like

It should be the big 5. What did Spurs do to get in it? Frauded their way to hanging out with the big boys with their one league cup win in 20 years!

2 Likes
1 Like

Can I change my vote?

2 Likes

Rashford has to be watched and it’s a big game for Hector.

1 Like

Ah shit, Nobby Stiles has died.

Sad news.

Hope Arsenal can lay a tribute of some sort when we go up there this Sunday

1 Like

I voted a win for us, then I see Phoeb’s post. Oh well.

2 Likes