Manchester United v Arsenal, 2nd December, 20.00

It’s on Amazon Prime (so buy something quick to get that month of shit TV for free :grin:)

Yeah, these are some big time Charlie’s from up north. They have more fans down South than in Wythenshaw and the Salford Quays.

Memorable games include a 0-0 in 1994/95 at Highbury and a League Cup defeat in 2004/05 which was Almunia’s first game in goal for Arsenal

Their last manager couldn’t beat us and this is the first game they have Ragnarook in charge.

I don’t know how to do a poll but we’ll probably lose this.

Up the Gunners!

Result

• Man Utd win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

add a poll so that I can vote for Man United to win

thanks x

1 Like

Gonna be a draw.

They are going to get some dodgy penalty or an offside goal, probably both.

1 Like

Sorry guys, CR7 to murk Arsenal for old times sake

Book it

1 Like

SGOAT

I had never, ever seen that goal until now (given that I turned off the telly when Ji Sung Park scored)

Thank you Persona. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

2 Likes

What sort of fucking heathens don’t own Amazon Prime in this day and age, what do you do pay for postage like a savage? Go to the shop, fuck no.

4 Likes

I don’t fck Amazon Jeff Bezo Wanker Prime !?

4 Likes

Worried

6 Likes

Yeah Newcastle were never gonna get the new manager bounce, Man U though :frowning:

Arteta has never lost to a team ending in United as Arsenal manager.

We aren’t losing

Prime video is what that Bay full of Pirates is for.

Fuck Jeff and his website. #eattherich

3 Likes

Worried Worried

I really fucking hate United so I’m extra excited to shit on their new manager parade.

6-0 to the Arsenal

5 Likes

Fucking Thursday night?!

This is exactly the kind of shit being out of the Europa League was supposed to spare us from.

1 Like

Completes the playing on every day of the week set for the season I think.

3 Likes

How the fuck do you know that, I’m both impressed and terrified? I feel with this odd little footnote there’s absolutely no way can lose now

Saturday and Sunday a given, we had that week where we played Monday/Friday and we’ve had some carabao shite midweek.

2 Likes

That’s a crazy pick up, also surprised that we’ve done it so early in a season we only play once of twice a week.

1 Like