Manchester United

I wonder if these fans would be protesting if they were set to win the PL title ?
I think it’s a case of very very sour grapes

4 Likes

They bought it up again and player safety lol.

2 Likes

This country always goes to mush when something non conformist happens. It’s so funny listening to the indignation.
Press will lead with it’s self righteous shit and get 4 out of the 5 people to phone in agree with this on phone ins and agenda sorted.

11 Likes

:joy:

These United lot are really out of touch. Owners milking the club but huge spending still goes on seems like a fair enough trade off to me.

Honestly if you’ve got that big a problem with the club, go and support FC United of Manchester.

3 Likes

Legend

2 Likes

Remember when there were some important protests going on and because of a few cunts all the right wing media wanted to talk about was the terrors of looting?

Well that’s what this twat just did for his cause. Great job. It looks like he enjoyed himself at least.

Probably sacked in the morning and a criminal damage charge incoming. Some legend eh

They’ve taken over a billion out of the club apparently. Not sure how exactly that equals a fair trade off. I’m sure the fans would rather club generated funds go back into improving the team than the pockets of the glazers.

1 Like

If that’s that’s the drawback of your club consistently spending record amounts to bring the worlds best players to your club I’m sure many Arsenal fans would take that situation in a heartbeat.

Who cares about the ulterior motives or greed your owners? It’s all about investment right!!??

1 Like

From an outsider it feels like it’s to do with the pomp and circumstance of monarchy.

Brits always have this preoccupation with class or the way one should conduct oneself. Whenever I hear a high born type with their poncy accent it just makes me chuckle.

Mercans do the opposite where our elites put on a folksy/working class accent to appeal to the unwashed masses.

3 Likes

I think a huge chunk of that billion was directly from a share issue so it wasn’t money generated by the club per se.

Bollox. United are in the top 2 revenue earners in the world. That’s why they spend plenty. Not because their owners are bleeding them dry.

The only actions fans can take against this is to disrupt the business of the owners

2 Likes

Where have I suggest otherwise?

At the end of the day you get what you’re willing to put up with, if you continue to invest your time, money and energy into a club that doesn’t match your ideals or mentality as a football fan that’s on you. You can cry and throw tantrums all day long but you will swallow it at the end of the day.

There are plenty of alternatives out there, but I suspect the average supporter of top clubs would prefer dominating the top of English football under the current rigged system.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I would hope not, for a camera of all things

1 Like

3 Likes

14 Likes

Real Zaragoza maybe…

6 Likes

Only in an away game.

5 Likes

he might do, they seem to be collecting and going after garbage recently

1 Like