Manchester United

Between our fans face planting from swan dives and these morons at least we can stop pretending that football fans are some kind of noble and deserving people.

We’re all cunts and we get what we deserve.

12 Likes

Sky only cared about the fans when their bag was threatened.

Now it’s their show that’s being disrupted, back to being the awful cunts they are.

6 Likes

Watch people get pissed off just because their television viewing might get fucked up.
People getting upset because we aren’t having a hashtag protest instead we have someone giving a fuck for once.
Cue the PR spin and making them louts in an hour.

13 Likes

Man Utd are one signing away from challenging.
I really hope this distracts their players in the final games.
I hope they don’t get that marquee striker now either. Glazers shouldn’t bother. :rofl:

2 Likes

Already started. They’re implying that the players aren’t safe.

2 Likes

What the fuck is “the right way” anyway? Protests are supposed to be disruptive. So they have too…you know disrupt something…

10 Likes

Fans of top clubs are entitled babies. United deserved to get milked for every penny

2 Likes

For the most part I think protests are pretty pointless and hardly ever change anything. I’ve participated in a few in my time because I truly believed in the cause. But don’t tell me the type or protestor that wants to break into a football stadium really believes in the cause. They wanted to get on the TV and post about it on twitter. Even if I was inclined to join in a Kroenke Out protest there’s no way I’d go into the stadium if others did.

Not that i care about it too much or that the game might get pulled. Fuck sky and united

4 Likes

Nope. Not all.

A significant proportion of Man City fans wouldn’t fall into this category, for example.

What are you basing that on?

Gary Neville is a sanctimonious cunt

9 Likes

Something we can all agree on.

3 Likes

Knowing and speaking to a number of them.

They’re perhaps the most grounded group of fans among the top 6, or big 6 or ESL 6 (whatever guise they’re under now)

Just sounds like you know some sound minded individuals who happen to follow city.

Did you hear him getting smarmy with Dave (the presenter)?

“Now is not the time to interject…”

The question was, Gary (you cunt), should fans still protest enough to call matches off. A question he still hasn’t answered.

3 Likes

And I know sound minded fans who follow Arsenal. There is a whole strata, if you will, of fans who aren’t Arsenal FanTV, who aren’t internet trolls and who just want to not be priced out in order to go to the football.

Calling the fans entitled babies is far too much of a generalisation.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Souness had the best points that whole discussion

2 Likes

Oh here we go with the no free dates too reschedule.
Well fuck you. You found away to fly around the world for tournaments and friendlies. You’ll find away if you have too.

5 Likes

This must go ahead.
I’ve got three players in my FF playing in this game.

2 Likes