Manchester United

Yeah he’s not Cedric level

1 Like

Who was it that called out Maguire on here?

Gotta say I look like an absolute fool for defending him. He got wrecked a few times yesterday. :pires2:

The ‘praise’ Solskjaer gets from the media for how Rashford, Martial and Greenwood are performing, and that team as a whole, is pathetic. They should play for the title and anything below that is underperforming.

Don’t you think he deserves any praise?

I think I’ve not worded myself correctly reading that. They make it so like he is working miracles right now, but there has been a lot of investment etc gone into this squad. (Direct) champions league qualification should be the minimum.

If Arteta is going to get Arsenal into 6th or 7th I’m not going to say he has done an excellent job either. Same for Solksjaer and United in regards to CL imo.

Oh I totally agree with you on that point. It’s not a miracle that he’s moving them forward, it’s a talented squad. The addition of Fernandes and the return to full fitness of Pogba has been huge for them.

A squad like he has, CL is the minimum.

Greenwood looks legit. 15 goals at 18 years old.

Greenwood Martial Rashford could be very good if they get consistent

9 Likes

Be very interesting if they add Sancho also.

Ndidi would be a bigger signing

they look like they have a decent young attack that can grow together, Martial for me though is a bit inconsistent at the moment, he’s in excellent form right now but he often does this and then goes missing for ages

They’ve announced today that they’ve extended Matic contract to 2023. I don’t think they will sign Ndidi or any other defensive midfielder.

Negotiating with Raiola for Pogba in the post-Alexis era? They’re going to be taken to the cleaners :grin:

2 Likes
11 Likes

@SRCJJ @Gunnerpr

:popcorn:

2 Likes
5 Likes

That penalty decision was shocking.

3 Likes

Haha I didn’t realise it was that big a deal

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it be a big deal now?

It was huge :grin:

Was funny when they went on to flop in the world club cup competition.

3 Likes