Manchester United

Tbf, I think both sides were a bit poor. Frankly, I don’t blame them as my biggest concern if I was playing in that pitch was to not get injured.
Sancho did get on the scoresheet though.

I heard he’s been doing well. Wouldn’t be surprised if he has a good season tbh.

GC being alternate account of Luca will not be a surprise to me

Game ended a draw. Late equaliser from a former gooner.

Btw, I didn’t realize Man Utd lost so much depth. They’re very light as things stand. Hardly have 20 dependable first team players, and it’s mostly defenders.

Luca said he wasn’t watching games right?
Btw, why did he get banned again? :joy:
Him and AbouCuellar(I think got that right?).

ArseneCuellar

Don’t pretend

Found it.

Yeah he did Fuck Out (his greatest OA contribution) that way

Where in Italy was he from and who did he support?

Dunno, I remember he had Torriera avi when came back to OA. And he didn’t last long. Good banned shortly after.

Parma, I believe.

He’s a good bloke.

1 Like
1 Like

Ok I’d understand if he was banned for being a Juventus fan

1 Like

Is he even a starter for Spain anymore btw?
Says it all really.

1 Like

I think he was from around Bologna but supported Parma, although he was an Arsenal fan first and foremost.

He was totally football mental and was signed up on all the football forums of the big 6 clubs mostly to discuss arsenal on them lol Spent a lot of time on football twitter as well and I think he has a few thousand followers by virtue of having an opinion on everything and being in every thread haha

But yeah basically he was football made and kind of had the role GC Maniac has now in that he would keep the forum updated on loads of football news and would even give real time updates on the CL qualifiers between teams like Qarabag and Rosenberg - guy really loved his football and acted kind of like a new aggregator on here.

In the end though he was too invested and would get too fired up about our results. He would often have full on tantrums and mental breakdowns match day threads and match day chat when we lost or played poorly and he would just take things too far, I think at one point he would get banned from the forum every time we played a game just for his own sake because it was clear that it wasn’t good for his mental health.

Eventually he took it a step too far and got very nasty and aggressive with people and the mods had to step in. He got banned like 10+ times before he finally got perma-banned.

4 Likes

You know his Twitter account? :eyes:

Luca was one of the worst and most pointless posters ever. Never had anything insightful to say and just spammed every topic with nonsense.

Shit sense of humour, loved saying offensive things too.

His ban was years overdue

5 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t remember it

He also didn’t like the cocky English

2 Likes

I always found them pretty fake/forced

Ive often wondered how he would have been on the last Euros.

1 Like