Manchester City

You lottery winning, cheat coding cunts better not fuck this up on Monday.

In the name of all that is decent in the world, do not fuck this up.

I have a horrible feeling they’ll bottle it against Leicester…

9 Likes

Nah can’t see City dropping points to Leicester. Sterling and Agüero will get them the win and hopefully many points for my FPL team as Sterling is my captain :joy:

Think City will absolutely destroy Leicester tbh. Thinking 4 or 5 nil.

Going to be a goalfest monday and had a feeling for this as the banana skin game for a while. Convinced its going to happen, Vardy masterclass incoming here in a 3 3 draw.
Take it as Red.:smirk:

Man City are not slowing down. A possible 198 points in 2 seasons. Just for the sake of comparison, Arsenal have accumulated 205 points in the last 3 seasons… :eyes:

this really isnt fair and should be looked into and stopped, this is creating a split in the premier league they are not spending their own money and they are already trampling over everyone else if it carrys on like this what is the point might as well hand the title to them every season.

Isn’t Pep’s contract up this season? I kind of always thought he’d leave after 3 sessions like he usually does but maybe he feels like he’s got unfinished business with the CL.

1 Like

Idgaf they got their money and they’re using it well. If we had those funds we’d still find ways to fuck it up. Had plenty of chances since 2007 to win titles and get far in Europe.

Nah, he signed an extension until the end of the 20/21 season

1 Like

The type of football Pep plays is absolutely dominant when u continually buy all the best players. We had much less talent than City did back in the Wenger ball days and we still dominated quite a bit with that style of football.

2 Likes

We aren’t gonna win the league for years. City can win it every year for all I care. Stop the other cunts winning it

Nobody cares about City or hates them apart from Utd

1 Like

Easy to not fuck it up because you have resources to buy Stones, Laporte, Kompany, Otamendi to hide the fuck up in Mangala.

He’ll still fraud in the CL, this bald cunt

2 Likes

Hate comes with success though, if City continue winning it in the coming years, they’ll certainly reach Utd & Pool level of hatred, especially when you factor in the Oil money that got them there.

1 Like

Not from me. You can’t buy a rivalry

1 Like

Not sure why they’re bothering so. :slight_smile:

Don’t know what you mean sham haha. I can see with the :slightly_smiling_face: it’s a joke or something :joy:

Yea pretty throw away joke that didn’t land well. Moving on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

With all the surplus at City, when are we going to land Mahrez?

1 Like

A couple of seasons too late in typical Arsenal fashion.