Manchester City

Sane may have to leave, playing second fiddle after last seasons heroics.

Plays a great game against Palace and then gets benched tonight and then gets brought on at 82 minutes to do what exactly?

Fuck that

4 Likes

He can be first choice here…swap him for mustafi job done

Arteta would have won it tonight. :arteta:

Arteta > Pep

1 Like

With those luxurious locks they’d have won the quad for sure.

1 Like

Big pressure on City to win the last 5 league games now, a domestic cup double only would be a massively failed season from their perspective.

1 Like

Whats wrong with the City tweet? Both played a solid game and gave it all. No point being bitter about it. They are just showing a bit of class and support for a fellow British team for the competition.

So…Nothing.

Come on Liverpool and Watford

2 Likes

1 Like

Get rid of Guardiola and get a better manager in.
Pochettino perhaps? :grinning:

Tbh I’ve realised that they and PSG will never have it in them to win this

They are fake clubs and completely devoid of any identity or any excellence in football.

People mention Chelsea, but they had some pedigree from before, having won the FA cup many times, and more importantly they had warriors that knew what it was to win and win for Chelsea.

Like JT the racist and Frank Lampard.

City or PSG have none of that. The closest City have to that is Kompany and no surprise he was one of their better players.

PSG downing tools now they got nothing to play for, and City’s consistent bottling just shows how fake they are.

They’ll win it… Chelsea’s victory was a fluke beyond fluke and it will happen again… As long as City keeps throwing insane amounts of money at this, they’ll get it at some point. Had Pep not bottled it with De Bruyne and Sane in the second leg, they probably would have gone through to semis right now and would like beat Ajax.

I can see City finally getting over the line whether under Pep or not.

PSG are just next level bottlers though, they’re fucked.

Meh - things change… we used to be the Invincibles and look where we are now :facepalm:

I still cant believe Pep couldn’t engineer a victory over 2 legs against spurs… SPURS!

Did he ever explain why Sane was so under-utilized in both legs? Why didn’t he go all out in the first leg and bag a couple of away goals? Seems Naive for a coach with such pedigree.

1 Like

well Chelsea tried and tried many times but it took a caretaker manager to win it so… we should have hired Arteta.

:arteta:

Probably about 22 coaches too many :speak_no_evil:

I wonder if rather than saying thank you, what they’re really saying is “as an apology for small dicking against Spurs…”

1 Like

They’re gonna put speakers on the bus?

Really nice of the boys to give 0.03% of their weekly salary back to the fans.

Man City, more than a club.

10 Likes

was thinking the same thing, they probably don’t even know the club is doing it and won’t notice a change in the second decimal place in this week’s salary injection anyway lol

1 Like

Weak PR from the oil cunts