Manchester City

Hard to see where he could go now. Maybe United or Newcastle in a year or two but he wouldn’t go to either this summer.

He wouldn’t go United especially if Spurs fail to get CL and Conte bounces ?

If I was Liverpool I’d sell Salah and Mane and buy Kane.

Maybe.

It would be a risky gamble for a guy who wants the chance to win big trophies above all else.

He will stay at spurs now. PL record and England captaincy and goal scoring records are his trophies now.
Unless Bayern came knocking he’s going nowhere.

Think he stays at Spurs and eventually moves to the States. He’s a big NFL guy and he would feast on MLS defenders.

1 Like

Still only 28, if ten Hag gets them going they’ll be closer than Spurs will be

Are you serious?

He’ll be 29 in a few months and probably has only 2-3 years left as an elite player. So he’s likely got one chance to move somewhere and try to win things when he is still on top. United is looking like his only possible choice right now but its a pretty shitty choice as they are at the beginning of a rebuild and pretty much everything needs to go right for them to be able to challenge for the big trophies within the next 2-3 years. He might want to stay one more year at Spurs and see what his options look like next summer.

True, however we’ve seen what a top coach can do with quite a poor squad (Conte) so if they make a few good additions he could be possibly winning something within a season or two.

They’re probably his only option now City have opted for Haaland, if Conte bolts then I can see it but all the rumours are saying they’re looking at Nunez so maybe he’s stuck there

What :rofl::rofl:

Any chance of a flop?

First player in your FPL team next season @Calum ? I’m already wondering how much he’ll cost :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Does Haaland hit over 20 next season?

I think it very likely

4 Likes

if we’re paying for him by buying their 7 goals/season striker thinking it’ll close thr gap on them - probably not :grin:

Joke’s aside, I mean even if he turns out to a be abysmal for them the resale value at his age with his BvB pedigree is going to make them a significant chunk of the money right back again, so from a business standpoint probably not.

Purely gameplaywise it’ll be interesting, he isn’t exactly a playmaking possession tiki-taka clown but rather a physical beast of a target man and a forceful counter attacking player which adds scary new dimensions to what they already have in theory.

Anyway hope he flops big time and fucks off to Real Madrid in a year or two when Benzema slows down. Him, Vini and Mbappe seems pretty good lol

1 Like

It will be a choice between him and Salah for most people.
The difference is that Salah doesn’t get dropped but Guardiola has a habit of rotating his players.
Man City might also break their goal scoring record next season.

That’s if Salah is still here though.

Just read that release clause is actually £51.5m :rofl:

Dortmund are some proper cucks

5 Likes

“MODEL”

1 Like

Wear yellow for a reason.