Manchester City

ADL is crazier than a bag of cats.

1 Like

Should have signed for us.

Then there would be no need to have signed Soares.

That bald man is a disease.

Who? Never seen him linked to us before? haha

1 Like

Was linked to us Barca and city this Jan.

We needed a RB. He chose City over us and Barca.

1 Like

I wonder what his second choice would have been.
Barcelona or us? :wink:

Turned 18 a few months ago, clearly going to need some seasoning.

Wouldnā€™t have got any game time for us at this stage.

1 Like

Exactly, hes so young and wouldve been 17 when he signed for us, who is this Rehnato? What a fucking idiot.

1 Like

He would have got more game time than at city though.

With AMN wanting to leave, and had we signed him instead of Soares, heā€™d be second in line. Then you figure Bellerinā€™s injury troubles, heā€™d have got minutes for sure.

As Cedric did.

But, I bet if he was here maybe AMN would leave so Iā€™m okay with how things transpired.

Hes never played an actual game, his built like a stick and 5 ft 5. He would not be playing here over cedric/amn/Chambers/Nelson.

Its such a non-tweet and I hate these people get attention lmao.

Gabriel Jesus out a month apparently, leaving Pep with no senior strikers currently.

Both him and Aguero seem likely to return sometime around our trip to the Etihad. It would be nice if they both just missed out.

Facks sake thought I was onto a fantasy league winner there

1 Like

How many points will City be behind Liverpool when Aguero is fit enough for the bench?

Sterling going into everyoneā€™s FPL team like :running_man:ā€ā™‚ :running_man:ā€ā™‚

2 Likes

Me sitting here with Foden like :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Delap at Ā£4.5mā€¦

1 Like

You reckon? Iā€™m strongly considering a wildcard already, even with the decent start Iā€™ve had.

As a Ā£4.5m bench forwardā€¦low risk. Sterling at Ā£11.5m would be out of my price range personally. Prefer Foden.

1 Like

:ozil:

:charlie:

Strange City havenā€™t been in the market for a forward. They like collecting defenders and midfielders but they havenā€™t pursued the new generational strikers. A systematic thing?

2 Likes

I agree. I especially think that when I donā€™t even think Gabriel Jesus is at the requisite level for them imo.

2 Likes