Manchester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

Weโ€™re camouflaging ourselves as City players to get them to pass the ball to us

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thatโ€™s true but he hasnโ€™t had the pleasure of playing alongside such a legend as Xhaka.
Itโ€™s going to take a few games for Partey to adjust to Xhakaโ€™s vision and intellectual play but Iโ€™m sure he will rise to the challenge.

5 Likes

:rofl: Yes, we must all bow to the mighty Xhaka.

But in all seriousness, I do appreciate what Khaka has been doing in this side (when concidering the other options). Curious to see how a Partey/Xhaka pivot will work. If we were playing a lower table side, Iโ€™d be curious to see Partey alongside Ceballos.

1 Like

That would be way more preferable.
They are two top quality players and, if they work well together and could be a very good partnership.

1 Like

Agree, but I think it would be risky away at City. I know they have no KDB and could be without a striker (unless they risk Aguero), but I still rather start with a more defensive midfield. Especially since all the reports suggest that he is also capable of driving forward and picking a pass, so he should off more going forward than an Elneny/Xhaka pivot.

Our starting 11 for the reserves today

1 Like

Cedric as in the goat Cedric Soares ? :joy:

1 Like

Yeah lol

1 Like

Looool what a signing.

1 Like

Straight into the reserves the Raul signing goes lol

1 Like

Is De Bruyne also out for today? So no Aguero, Jesus, De Bruyne? If true thatโ€™s such a poverty team, we need to take this opportunity and violate them.

1 Like

Foden masterclass incoming.

1 Like

Xhaka must never again set foot on a football pitch wearing an Arsenal shirt. I donโ€™t care if his partners are Xavi and Iniesta, that dood is trash can.

1 Like

Iโ€™ll happily take a draw here

2 Likes

Because of short clashes lol

1 Like

More kits as in more sales or more kits as in they wonโ€™t to introduce a 4th kit?

Heโ€™s joking haha

1 Like

Partey travelled too.

1 Like