Manchester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

and even with this shitshow we could have beaten chavski in the first game we had and we beat them the other day…we need a better squad for sure but time is needed. There are glimpses of how we could turn a corner it just needs time to be done.

Unfortunately we don’t seem to be trying to change that.

1 Like

Only a few more minutes of this shit to endure

1 Like

1 Like

Sad thing is I liked the 4-4-2, we have so many stupid players that need to be sold man…

It’s a sad state of affairs when the general concensus will likely be “ 3-1 was a pretty good effort by Arsenal “

2 Likes

Yep but that’s simply the reality of where we are atm.

It’s atleast better than Anfield :laughing:

2 Likes

Absolute garbage performance

1 Like

13-0 attempts second half #bumeryball

I don’t think it has, tale of two halves.

First half we held our own but obviously our legs were going to go at some point culminating in too many chances being created by City.

Game and scoreline went exactly to expection :santi:

At least no one went into this game with blind optimism about our chances. But damn, I do wish we can change the tide in our performances soon, but there’s just such a rebuild job required that we’re not gonna get for a while. Just glad this fixture is out of the way now. It’s game like Spurs and Man Utd in March that will play a big factor in our fight for 4th.

2 Likes

The second half was fairly puzzling, to say the least…

Man of the Match? Vote now :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

We’ve allowed 12 shots on target so it was pretty average.

First half was good but second half was just utter domination from the shieks.

Not one attempt on City’s goal in the second half !
Unai has inherited a mess .

You’re welcome society. Doing our bit to stop the kop.

Delete this

Expected result. A top team beating a mid table team. Terrible error to start lichensteiner

So wait when we went undefeated was that wengers team? Or was it emery’s tactics?

Patiently waits to see how long it takes for someone to blame Ozil’s omission for the loss

2 Likes