Manchester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

Absolute garbage performance

1 Like

13-0 attempts second half #bumeryball

I don’t think it has, tale of two halves.

First half we held our own but obviously our legs were going to go at some point culminating in too many chances being created by City.

Game and scoreline went exactly to expection :santi:

At least no one went into this game with blind optimism about our chances. But damn, I do wish we can change the tide in our performances soon, but there’s just such a rebuild job required that we’re not gonna get for a while. Just glad this fixture is out of the way now. It’s game like Spurs and Man Utd in March that will play a big factor in our fight for 4th.

2 Likes

The second half was fairly puzzling, to say the least…

Man of the Match? Vote now :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

We’ve allowed 12 shots on target so it was pretty average.

First half was good but second half was just utter domination from the shieks.

Not one attempt on City’s goal in the second half !
Unai has inherited a mess .

You’re welcome society. Doing our bit to stop the kop.

Delete this

Expected result. A top team beating a mid table team. Terrible error to start lichensteiner

So wait when we went undefeated was that wengers team? Or was it emery’s tactics?

Patiently waits to see how long it takes for someone to blame Ozil’s omission for the loss

2 Likes

We needed someone that was able to switch play and give a good pass

For a team with a defence of Lichsteiner, Mustafi, Kosh, Montreal and Leno in goal I think we kept the score line respectable. Not sure what people really expected.

4 Likes

Yeah, I hear you. How do you feel we did vs. expectation on the other end of the pitch?

1 Like

Have to say if this season ended tomorrow and we finished 6th I would be happy. Next year not

I wouldn’t.

4th and the Europa League from this point makes me happy

1 Like

It was a pretty limp performance all in all to be honest with you. I’m not sure why Iwobi got the nod over Ramsey on the right and I’m also not sure why Ozil didn’t get some minutes eventually.

1 Like

Didn’t say what would make me happy just what I would happily accept, slight difference