Manchester City

Remarkable that 4 of their 6 titles in the last 11 years have been decided on the final day.

How many EPL titles will they win before the finally break the duck in the CL ?

6 league titles in 10 years and 4 of the last 5 under Pep. That is some serious dominance.

Unitedā€™s record is still some way away but they have a couple of years with Haaland coming up and Pep seemingly not going anywhere for a couple more years either. It wonā€™t be long before they are getting close to that record.

Donā€™t worry Aussie youā€™ll be like that guy in 65 years when u turn 100 and u get to witness ur 4th Arsenal championship in 2087 :+1::+1:

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™m just too much of a wiener when it comes to safety and stuff like that but is anyone else a little uncomfortable as how many pitch invasions there have been lately?

City, Milanā€™s away match, Everton earlier in the week, there were a shit ton in the lower divisions right? That one player got punched!

Iā€™m not sure how they stop it beyond docking points. Maybe it happened all the time and I just wasnā€™t paying attention but it feels like itā€™s happening more now for some reason. I blame COVID.

1 Like

Yes, the fact that weā€™ve reached a point where thereā€™s no policing it says it all.
Said it before, but points deduction will truly teach the fans not to be fucking idiots.

Yeah, it has to be points deductions. Thereā€™s no other way to fix it imo. I guess you could start handing out bans to fans who rush the pitch too?

I do understand though. I went to college, you rush the court or the field after a big win. I get it. And I think your average college football fan is way more drunk than some of the folks at PL matches.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget the social media influences either. Selfie posting on the pitch.
Bit of self video recording all extra incentive.

2 Likes

Should deduct 25 points off City :poldi:

13 Likes

No offence to kompany but thatā€™s an ugly as fuck baby

5 Likes

:joy: :joy:

My first thoughts too but then I thought maybe the kid has some medical condition that causes an abnormally large head. But if not, thatā€™s not the most likeable face for sure.

1 Like

Jack sounds hammered

lol

1 Like

1 Like

I feel totally devoid of emotion towards this team. They spend hundreds of millions, buy the best players, have no personality and win everything.

Theyā€™ll win the CL at some point, probably more than once.

But I just find it soā€¦beige.

5 Likes

naaaa itā€™s not the money, they all just have the best managers :blush:

2 Likes

They donā€™t necessarily buy the best players but rather some of the ones they do buy become the worlds best when coached by Pep, thereā€™s multiple players who werenā€™t top players before arriving at City but are now.

The whole personality thing is a bit odd, which team has such a personality in the league?

Iā€™ll take beige over the whatever the hell colour weā€™ve got going on here.

It would appear even their supporters agree with your opinion of them.
They still canā€™t sell out all their matches despite having the best players, the best manager, world class transfer windows and winning trophies every season.

You describe them beige but Iā€™m not sure theyā€™re as colourful as that.

And weā€™ll see how long that lasts.

When they inevitably dominate for 20 years and more itā€™ll be very different.

And isnā€™t that we hoped it would be for us post Higbury? Spending tons, buying the worlds best and winning everything? A lot of this seems like sour grapes

1 Like