Man Utd - Arsenal (Premier League)

My instinctive reaction is to always say the first goal is decisive, as I never backed us to ever come back from a goal down under Wenger in a big game.

But with Emery, I’ll say that if it’s a draw at half time, we have a great shout of winning the match. Even if we’re losing, we have the firepower to get at least a draw.

So used to losing at OT but I do feel different about tomorrow’s fixture. Not pessimistic at all, think they are there for the taking.

1 Like

I expect this to be one of our rare astute defensive performance, partly due to the defensive approach Mourinho is likely to adopt for this game.

1-0 to the Arse

Just realised that this is on BT Sport and I’ll be able to watch it in IKEA on my phone whilst I leave the missus to buy furniture :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It was not because United upped their game, they were just so incredibly lucky against us all the time - Diaby’s own goal, Gibbs’ slip, being outplayed by Arsenal but scoring goals against the run of play etc.

It was against Chelsea we would shit our bed no matter when & how we played them.

If we can go to Old Trafford and come away with all 3 points then we are well on our way to a new era . We’ve not won there for years it’s about time we went and hurt them , big time .
COYG COYG

2 Likes

I
BELIEVE
THAT
WE
WILL
WIN

I
BELIEVE
THAT
WE
WILL
WIN

2 Likes

I agree.
If we beat them it would mean that already this season we will have won more away games than the whole of last season, also we will have beaten any side managed by Mourinho, and we will have beaten two of the big clubs in consecutive games.

Most importantly it means we will still be ahead of spurs :grinning:

2 Likes

What we’re wearing:

September 2006 the last time we took 3 points from OT, cmon lads time to put that hideous record to rest.

4 Likes

We’re in much better form but I think what’s most important is our morale. Half of their players want Jose out, while you seen our team spirit v Spurs. We’re doing this :sunglasses: COYG

3 Likes

Those over at Redcafe aren’t feeling confident :sunglasses:

2 Likes

For the first time in a very long time I feel confident we can pull of a win against that bunch of twats at OT. Let’s put them to 9th/10th place and see Mourinho implode.

3 Likes

If Emery can crush Mourinho at OT with like a one sided 3-0 I will be over the fucking moon.

I think morale seems so low there that we could actually do it, and really make them want to give up if we apply the same kind of pressure from the start and go ahead.

1 Like

Man United beat us with Tyler Blackett and Paddy McNair at CB.

They beat us with a midfield of Darren Gibson, Rafael, John O’Shea and Fabio.

They beat us motherfucking 8 motherfucking 2.

I will never believe we can beat them

7 Likes

They have never beaten us with Emery tho

4 Likes

Wenger is one of the all time greats, but I believe Mourinho is currently capable of delivering Wenger levels of capitulation and embarrassment.

6 Likes

The fact that I’m slightly getting my hopes up bizarrely makes me more convinced we’ll lose

10 Likes

I want to thrash these cunts. I want to crush their spirit like they’ve crushed ours so many times.

No doubt it’ll be another 90th minute Fellaini shithouse winner.

Fuck I hate United.

9 Likes

Despite the struggles of these cunts in recent times, I’ll never forget that they won 9 league titles in my first 15 seasons following the PL, absolutely detest them.

2 Likes

Should be on a roll after the spurs mauling. Biggest problem is old Trafford. Anything can happen there in manures favour

5 Likes