Man Utd - Arsenal (Premier League)

We just need to make sure we leaf no stone unturned against them :wenger2:

All terrible puns aside, welcome to the Forum @Leaf .

3 Likes

Whatā€™s your prediction then mate?

If we canā€™t beat them in their current state, Iā€™m writing off the next 10 matches we have at Old Trafford, thereā€™s just no way. I refuse to let the past psyche me out this time. Weā€™re gonna do it, clean 3-0.

4 Likes

This is a different team under Emery. We have a different mentality this season. If Wenger was still here, I would have absolutely zero hope we could get a result. But Iā€™m confident that we can go to Old Trafford and get a win. Iā€™m predicting a 3-1 scoreline. COYG!!!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a shocking stat .
Its about time we give them a bashing.
Come on Emery , get our boys foaming at the mouth for blood and three points .
COYG

3 Likes

Fuck this is the first time in a long time Iā€™ve actually been looking forward to a big away game in anticipation, that in itself has me a little worried :joy:.

6 Likes

Proof that not everything F365 does is worth reading.

2 Likes

Fuck I really hope shamā€™s 0-6 prediction happens today. Imagine that. 0-6 at Old Trafford.

6 Likes

Very harsh having Nelson in there haha

We will concede, probably even first, but we will also come back again and do them twats 2-4. Auba & Laca mauling their defence. Torreira to haunt them in their nightmares after tonight.

United fans predicting an Arsenal win at OT. Donā€™t think I have ever seen them in such a mess before. :tada:

1 Like

All the recent signs and form suggest we will get a result tonight. Unfortunately football doesnt work like that, and I fear we will probably lose. Losing wont be disastrous, it will give the team a kick up the ass to get going again. I hope iā€™m fucking wrong though and we get a 6-0 win!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully the stats will be similar to our match v them last seasonā€¦ but with the shots actually hitting the back of the net :laughing:

How did we lose this?!

3 Likes

Whatā€™s with 6-0 predictions? :joy:

Standard manutd away, theyā€™re in shit form everyone out youā€™re playing well, youā€™re going to lose or draw to a last minute equaliser

How can you lose to a last minute equaliser ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

DDG

Lukaku will score probably

WENGER
E
N
G
E
R

2 Likes