Man City vs Arsenal (PL) 0-0

If a big player was to miss a few games this season, it wouldn’t hurt us nearly as much as last year did when Saliba and Partey missed a stretch.

Most of our players are international starters bar Raya and White no?

I imagine most of our players will be playing plenty of minutes.

Whereas City are clever and get Haaland and KDB to feign injuries to avoid playing.

Last season we had injuries to key players and the squad lacked depth.
But we’ve strengthened the first team with very experienced players like Rice, Havertz and Raya after buying Trossard and Jorginho, so have much stronger depth in quality.

But more importantly the players have played together for another season so will have learned from that and they’ve shown we’re a different team after beating both Liverpool and Man City.

We’ve got a long break between our last game and the international fixtures and the international fixtures until the 31st.

I will be pissed off if Southgate overplays Saka and/or Rice, but it shouldn’t affect us.

The thing with this is every club manager will want the same thing for their players. Southgate can’t please them all.

1 Like

You are right, but Rice and Saka both start in Southgate’s strongest team. You hope that he’d use these games to have a look at other players.

Not to tempt fate, but both times we played City this season we kept Haaland very quiet.

This is the same man who not so long ago picked Toney for the squad for some pointless friendlies but still played Kane.

Haaland couldn’t have pulled out of the Norway internationals if he’s playing tonight? Motherfucker must be going away

I think Norway will find he developed a hamstring problem in the tunnel.

1 Like

Let’s hope he makes oslo recovery

10 Likes

Can City affjord to be without him?

3 Likes

It’s way too Erling to be making poorly constructed International Break quips. Haardly makes any sense. There is absolutely Norway I’d be participating in such foolishness.

2 Likes

:thinking:.

1 Like

There’s nothing scary about that. :grinning:

Him and KdB will play, maybe even Ederson.

6 Likes

Prime Yaya Touré might even make an appearance

4 Likes

Fully expecting the return of the Brazilian, something about that ‘up to 4 weeks’ just gave me BS vibes. The other two arent even a doubt.

We need to stuff these lying cunts and end their title bid.

1 Like

He’ll play our game and every minute of the remaining games.

Worried about this international break.

An injury to any of our key players now could mean curtains for the season.

1 Like