Man City vs Arsenal (FA Cup) 1-0

Very worried. They look super scared and timid in the shitty Manchester weather.

Getting ID vibes of that Picture. Dogs spoiling for a war.

Heā€™s great to watch but the questions get a bit awkward and samey. Poor guy is doing a 40 mins press conference on Mikel Arteta at this rate.

Pressing for him to say heā€™s taught Arteta and now learning new things from Mikelā€™s adaptationsā€¦like he answered the topic enough already lol.

1 Like

This is 8pm Uk time right?

1 Like

Do you have this?

I do but wasnā€™t sure if it takes into account that Iā€™m in another time zone

1 Like

OA belongs to @Cristo

Think bl1nk said it does it automatically for wherever you are. Pretty cool :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, it pulls your time zone from the browser (I assume) and does the calc for you. Pretty simple XML.

1 Like

If we win this, we build our confidence
If we lose this, we have time to adjust and plan for the next counter

The time in the title isnā€™t dynamic. Only the time in the actual post reads your timezone.

3 Likes

Itā€™s funny because my VPN can trick BBC iPlayer and ITV but it canā€™t trick OA!! :joy:

9pm in the main post, just checked it now lol

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because Bl1nk is a master hacker.

1 Like

Some, not all, of the streams say I need a VPN. Are VPNs safe and where do you get them? Itā€™s a 1 p.m. kickoff for me today, very convenient as it snowing like a bugger outside. COYG!

Ramsdale

Tomi Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko

Odegaard Caicedo Xhaka

Saka Eddie Trossard

I think this would be decent for tonight, White, Martinelli and Partey could use a small breather.

1 Like

Fuck that, go full strength and letā€™s see where we are.

already count Caicedo in??

1 Like

Mods we may have a problem user here

1 Like

VPN is safer than no VPN. It anonymizes your connection and masks your location. There are several flavors from paid VPN with bells and whistles and easy install to free Open Source VPN where you trade convenience for cheap (free). If you have the shekels for something like NordVPN Iā€™d recommend it just for the ease of use.

1 Like

Nord is good