Man City v Arsenal (Premier League)

Holding and Partey in our middle.

We need to pray to God and Allah simultaneously here boys

City 4-1, the way we’ve been without the ball last few games they’ll fucking destroy us.

Its not looking good brev !? Still backing us to get something from this game !!

Game is a freaking cup final, however, that’s the kind of mentality the last three games required and these guys shat their pants regardless

Still, City can be got at and we play our best we can surprise them but just have no confidence in these guys to do it, needed an emphatic win tonight to restore some belief in the team.

1 Like

Can’t ship 5 goals to shitters like Southampton and West Ham and then go to Etihad and bag 3 points.

Haaland, Grealish, Foden, Mahrez, Alvarez, Silva, KDB…

Them guys will be feasting

5 Likes

Can only hope going against that monster team will bring out the best in these guys because they’d be the underdogs

Who am I kidding, we’ve conceded 7 to some bums, Haaland licking his lips

They’re going to rock up to this game in good shape too. Unless Sheffield United gives them the game of their life.

1 Like

This is why I didn’t buy the tired factor in them staying in competitions.
Winning games and getting closer to trophies just builds more and more confidence.
Our set backs in the last 3 games just add energy and belief to their already experience of winning titles.

More games also gives you less time to think, so you’re in the thick of it and can’t dwell on things

1 Like

lets be honest here we are gonna get murdered…it all ends here. Southampton 20th in the league didnt need to break a sweat to score 3 past us…Haaland will be creaming himself.

1 Like

It’s basically just training being adjusted. Players would rather play than train.
Plus don’t underestimate the desire of the challenge.
Liverpool fell short last season but you have to leave everything out there knowing you give it your best shot.
If we lose from here could we actually say that now.
Next few games tell us that.

1 Like

When Walcott is scoring against you in 2023 you’ve got problems

6 Likes

Even if we pulled off the miracle win ( I don’t tbh we will) I still couldn’t see us winning the league, we’ll drop points a couple of more times in the final 5 games after this.

I want all of Odegaard, Trossard, Martinelli, Saka, Jesus to start.

Jesus and Trossard play like attacking midfielders anyway. And Trossard has to play.

Xhaka, Vieira etc are not helping us score against Man City. They won’t help us control the game or hold possession either.

We have to do something different now and we have to dribble at their back line and attack from the off. Playing defensively makes no difference for us now given how poor we are at the back.

Our only chance is to go blow for blow imo.

1 Like

to win the league we now have to beat our nearest challenges, I’m very scared and nervous but it’s typical arsenal to draw 3 in a row and then win at City

I reckon we might actually pull it out the bag

1 Like

Yep just play all the ballers and let the chips fall where they may

Team isn’t actually playing like a team, let the individual brilliance have a go

A good friend of mine lives and works abroad and is back for a week next week and has conveniently sorted out a little reunion at the same time as the game so I thankfully won’t have to watch us get absolutely reamed

you’re going to be on edge all the time you’re seeing him, I find it hard concentrating on what I’m doing if arsenal are playing at the same time

3 Likes

I’ll be fine

I know it will never happen but I’m have an awful thought of us finishing behind United.