Man City v Arsenal (PL)

There’s an Odegaard thread?

We seem to be obsessed with threads about non Arsenal players at the moment.

1 Like

focus… focus
We are still Arsenal

2 Likes

Is it Mari and Holding getting abused in the middle for this one since White is out?

Peppy will take it easy on his former assistant and bullshit about him in the postgame.

Thinking a 3-0, maybe 3-1 for City with them on cruise control or 3rd gear for most of the game.

2 Likes

The real question is… do I want to wake up a 4:30 in the morning to watch us get drubbed.

2 Likes

Yes you do

1 Like

Fuck… yes, yes I do.

5 Likes

@Castiel Pep will take it easy on ur boy and win 2 nil or 2 - 1. He won’t give him a drubbing because then he wouldn’t be able to talk about how much a football genius Mike is after the match and wax poetically about how much he learned from Arteta about football :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

All I’m seeing is you being wrong again bro, easy Arsenal win for the record books.

1 Like

Dani ain’t coming back so if ur Arsenal ur fresh outta fuckin luck unfortunately

The reason we beat City in the FA Cup was cuz Dani is a beast and Auba was still scoring. We don’t have either of those now ripppp :joy::joy:

@Iceman

2 Likes

City 3-0.

We can’t get a foothold in the game without Partey.

Can’t concede possession and play the low block well with a CB pairing of Holding and Mari.

9 consecutive defeats in the league vs City it is.

12 Likes

Arsenal will get something today. Just setting off now

4 Likes

C’mon let’s get something from this.

A point would be fine.

Ffs

2 Likes

City have won 9 of the last 10 league matches against us, winning all of the last 8, and we have failed to score in 6 of our last 7 league matches against them.

Honestly, I give us absolutely no chance of improving on any of those horrible numbers. 3-0 to City all day, it’d be a larger number but Pep will have his boys ease off on his former cone boy only to then spend the post match interview telling us how amazing Arteta is and how tough a team we are to face.

First goal scored inside ten minutes as they’ll be less inclined to go easy on us while it’s still 0-0. Things will lull for a bit but they’ll score again before half time to make it 2-0, before adding one more in the second half and both sides will then spend whatever time is remaining kinda just wandering about the pitch trying to look like theyre actually competing in a competitive match of football.

Mari and Xhaka to get booked because they’re both far too shit for this level of football, ideally one if them gets sent off and then we can’t play them in our next fixture.

3 Likes

Arteta will set up to stop them scoring so we might keep it down to a couple of goals.
If they score early it could at least 4-0 but if we defend well, we could keep the score down.
I’ll go for them to win comfortably 2-0.

Brb just trying to figure out this formation

1 Like

Mate…

5-4-1 or 5-3-2 I guess

Look at that defence though, fucking hell

Mari dropped for Kolasinac, fucking hell. :rofl:

1 Like

It’s a 5 man wall.

Cedric - Chambers - Holding - Kolasinac - Tierney