Luis Campos

He replaces Edu and Arteta resigns in protest at the audacity of the sacking.

2 Likes

This forum is going to have to prep for an @sevchenko meltdown when Edu is still here.

I’ll be ready to console you mate, we all will be suffering.

7 Likes

Of course Edu is still going to be here

2 Likes

He’ll be going to spurs. And they’ll be cemented ahead of us for a long while.

1 Like

Man imagine if we had a competent board, and tomorrow we woke up to Luis Campos hired as new Technical Director and Pochettino/Allegri hired as new Manager of Arsenal football club as both Edu and Arteta are sacked.

3 Likes

Like I said before, it easy to see disasters a mile off with incompetents in charge of decision making smh

So frustrating know we have no chance with a successful and proven executive. Wish KSE would just go full greedy mode and look at the players he’s flipped for hundreds of millions ffs

2 Likes

I don’t think edu is incompetent because of his own decisions.

I think yes a bit of a lackey. Did whatever Raul wanted, now doing whatever Arteta wants.

It means I think it’s unfair attributing a lot of stuff that Arteta should get the blame for, for him.

But then also that is not somebody we need as a DoF. We need somebody with a vision, conviction. That’s not Edu, so far.

1 Like

If it was only about looking good. Edu and Arteta would win us the league.

1 Like

Agree, was refereeing to Ownership and Vinai as incompetents in charge

1 Like

Just sayin…

Fucking dirt pounder club won’t even entertain the idea, instead we got dumb and dumber running shit :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

8 Likes

His body of work is so clear-cut. Why is no one taking the punt?

7 Likes

Only reason I could imagine is that he probably requires a lot of power that most clubs don’t want to give up.

5 Likes

This must be it, I can’t see any other reason why a guy with his track record hasn’t been at any of the big clubs.

1 Like

I think we’ve covered this before. Isn’t his situation complicated?

Can’t his contract be bought out?

1 Like

OMG!!!

6 Likes

Fuck Yes

1 Like

This is also bad news right? Surely if they’re looking for Campos then Edu is gone, and if Edu is gone our summer plans will most likely be affected. Nice.

Real Madrid vs Arsenal, tough choice, I don’t think anyone has picked us over them since Pires

1 Like

If true I can’t see us beating out Real Madrid sadly.