Lucas Torreira

Could be €25m.

Are there any Italian clubs around with access to £25m cash?! :joy:

1 Like

Napoli, AC Milan, Inter, Juventus have all spent sizeable sums of money on players in the last few years. Napoli spent €70m on Osimhen the summer just gone and Inter obviously put big money into players like Lukaku and Hakimi.

But those aren’t the interested clubs so it’s hard to say haha. Fiorentina have a billionaire owner but Rocco doesn’t look like he likes spending money very much lol.

Although Chiesa is a big sale in the waiting as his loan to Juventus came with an obligation to buy I believe. So maybe there’s where the money is coming from.

2 Likes

I swear he was posting pics with his parents not too long ago. This shit can take you out at any moment.

10 Likes

Awful. RIP. Poor guy.

RIP. Poor Lucas, he must feel terrible

https://twitter.com/OsmanZtheGooner/status/1377675691773337605?s=19

We are gonna make no money on this guy :arteta: :laca:

It looks like an April fools kind of rumor.

Think he’d do very well next to Partey and in the more defensive role of the two.

We’ll never get to see it though.

5 Likes

That was apparently the plan for Atleti when they got him.

1 Like

If it is actually an April Fool’s joke then it’s in very poor taste. I doubt they would use his mother’s passing to trick people.

1 Like

I doubt any sane person would be talking to his agent or media, 2 days after his mother dies.

Ppl are very close with their agents, a lot of them are very good friends and even sometimes best friends. Wouldn’t surprise me if the situation with his mom exasperated his homesickness and he vented to his agent about it.

1 Like

Yeah but this is a quotation where he refers to his agent in third person, so o assume he is talking to a media person.

Assuming this is true.
Who talks to a stranger and a media person after you lose your mum.

Maybe we could get a young prospect in the deal. That’s as far as my scouting knowledge goes. I know zero about any player Boca Juniors has on their books :sweat_smile:

Unfortunately, we missed out on Nandez who’s been bossing it at Cagliari.
I’m still salty over Fernando Gago leaving Madrid. Maybe we can get him here so I can finally feel better about it.

Edit: That won’t do. Gago doesn’t play for them anymore. In fact, he retired. :sob:

Someone taking the advice of their agent on how to get home as soon as possible.

Full article. Really sad to hear. His mum was only 53. Hope he can go back to his home land

Torreira’s value is at an all time low. Arsenal dropped the ball when they didn’t insist on a compulsory purchase.

4 Likes

Don’t know why we didn’t give him a shot, surely more useful than Elneny.

3 Likes