Lucas Torreira

Yeah. I don’t his pocket minds though.

If Lucas can manage to stay there he’ll walk away with a league winner’s medal. Plus I’d imagine it’s a big deal to play with Suarez.

Of course financially it matters little as the deal at us his huge, just from a footballing perspective a la Liga winners medal is a pretty big deal.

2 Likes

Yeah but if Partey stayed at Atletico then it would have changed the whole space time continuum. They could have been in the relegation zone, Odegaard could have been at Sociedad sitting top of the league, and Pep could have had a hair transplant.

1 Like

Bizarre

Got booked and then subbed at half time.

Encouraging :grin:

2 Likes

So how come we haven’t played him since his loan got canceled and he’s back with us now?

Arteta heard he might have a gay black grandfather

3 Likes

Yeeeeeeeet :joy::+1::+1:

In case you’re being serious and don’t know, he’s actually still on loan at Atletico

1 Like

Lol I know I was mocking the bull shit rumors that said his loan was getting cut short.

1 Like

I think I laughed at that more than I supposed to😂

1 Like

This joke has gone completely over my head, I feel there’s some news I’ve missed?

BigNonce_4Lyfe calling Arteta a racist on several occasions with no evidence to back it up.

1 Like

Wanna see my pp?

2 Likes

£25m is the fee being touted, but I don’t see us getting that much.

1 Like

Feels like something has already been agreed by player and/or agent. €25m doesn’t sound like a realistic price. Certainly not as a lump sum payment.

I’d predict an initial loan move and we’ll try and wheedle in a compulsory purchase.