Lucas Torreira

The quotes are probably from a press conference ahead of Copa America. It’s on goal.com but there’s a video of the press conference within the link. They simply translated rather than actually conducting a 1 on 1 interview with the little fella.

They unnecessarily mentioned Milan for the clicks.

1 Like

Special mention to Joey Barton for his fake French accent during his stint with OM

1 Like

FUCK YOU

TORREIRA IS A CUNT AND HE NEEDS TO BE SOLD

1 Like

Fair. Can’t argue when you put it like that.

2 Likes

The weather in the UK is shite. I hate it.

If Scotland didnt have the best banter in the world, I’d leave (sorry sham, but you guys are second)

1 Like

2 nations known for their excessive drinking have best bantz? :thinking:

At least he didn’t come over straight from Uruguay, a nation of 3m people, to London, where there’s about that many people in a single tube train at rush hour. Then I’d understand the lack of adjustment more.

Also we had a pretty hot dry year last year for our climate so he ain’t seen nothing yet :grimacing:

1 Like

Yea we have the craic dude, not the banter. The difference is subtle but important.

5 Likes

What’s the difference?

I can’t just go blabbing about that on the internet. There are rules!

2 Likes

Welbs knows…

https://twitter.com/DannyWelbeck/status/1139201715562061824

1 Like

Various reports saying Milan want to sign Torreira, and he’d like to join them.

Torreira is at the very least a £50m player. I understand Torreira would probably want to make the move back to Italy but Milan has got to bring some serious cash money. £70m sounds extremely high but it’s going to have take something near in that range.

I think Torreira is replaceable though. I’ve been banging the drum on Bennancer but I see him as a like for like.

4 Likes

Di Marzio says it’s impossible because we don’t want to sell.

Too right.

Their broke ass can’t afford him. Fuck off BALD CUNT

1 Like

A swap deal for Kessie, lol.

1 Like

Im still struggling with his whingeing exit of the final. Looked shot to bits at the end of the season and a bit pathetic leaving the field in Baku.
Not top of my list to go but could live with it if decent money is involved.

He’s young and it was probably the biggest game in his career to date.

Can be forgiven for being emotional coming off IMO, he’s one of the very few that should not be going anywhere.

6 Likes

Time to start fleecing cunts.

£50m and Kessie, maybe but Kessie has been a dud so maybe not.

First season in England for a Uruguayan who has only played in Italy. He made a really strong impact early on but quite natural for him to fade away a bit. He’s so young too so there are at least 2 obvious, and reasonable, explanations for his downturn in form.

I only expect him to improve - he’ll be more consistent next season imo. However, we need a Cazorla type baller next to him. That’s when our midfield will go to the next level. Torreira with Xhaka or Guendouzi just lacks dynamism, certainly not enough guile or intelligence there. Torreira is the perfect safety net player, very competent and secure on the ball, who would enable a really quality ball player to thrive.

5 Likes

Can see him leaving if he can’t nail down a place. Will just continue to feel unsettled and isolated.

Honestly would rather play Beilik than an unsettled Torreira or anyone else who’s mind is not focused 100% in doing their utmost.

Tired of watching lacklustre performances from unmotivated or distracted players. Time to be cut throat.

2 Likes