Lucas Torreira

The lost possession stat is inverted so he’s actually good at keeping possession! Xhaka is the worst surprise, and Guen needs to shore that side of his game up…still better than Xhaka tho. Btw those stats for Guen are fantastic.

2 Likes

Spouting complete sense as per

Right I’m talking to my dad about you becoming the new DoF.

#NepotismFTW

@Phoebica

2 Likes

Those stats represent him to the T. All around midfielder (#8) and very expressive in all aspects. We got a baller in our hands.

1 Like

This guy is the dogs bollocks.

So many interceptions and now a goal.

Absolutely vital for us in midfield.

3 Likes

Yeah, what’s Barca waiting for?

3 Likes

So good to have him back!

4 Likes

Will be crucial in the run in and any chance for us to win EL.

Showing his first half of the season form tonight.

4 Likes

Baller. Welcome back

1 Like

Break did him good. :torreira:

3 Likes

His heatmap from the game

IMG_20190411_234357

11 Likes

Looking for him to add some steel and toughness for the away games. Time to solve this riddle of being shit away from the Emirates.

2 Likes

B-but Xhaka is vital as a #6
B-but Ramsey can’t play as a #8 anymore…
B-but…STFU.
Torreira is the holding midfielder we wanted. Regista, Destroyer…man has everything to be a top, top name in the game.

2 Likes

He done a ‘Ronaldo chop’ before striking the ball.

My DM :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

My sure starter

1 Like

He looked very off with the fixture congestion we had but his ban let him rest and now we have him rested for the what’s left of the season.

2 Likes

The Admin is quality.

11 Likes

All that needs is some thug life shades :slight_smile:

Fading quickly now and looks a shadow of himself. He is a very functional player who needs a much stronger structured midfield to flourish in.
Need him at his very best for Valencia. Id rest him Sunday because these fixtures are coming to thick and fast for him to cope with.

5 Likes

Was fucking dreadful out their tonight. Hope it was down to lack of fitness but he froze tonight when it was their for him to run that game.

Lack of fitness, he just had a fucking month off in March or whenever the fuck

His season fucking soured after a great start. Don’t even have that to cling to after Arsenal’s shit show of a season.

5 Likes