11 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

:sunglasses:

11 Likes

A4TT thought he was safe because he didn’t say that in this thread :joy:

5 Likes

Treble reading this

4 Likes

So glad we finally have a player who just likes to do the so called ugly business. And he is a little terrier, full of energy, tenacious, gritty. His low centre of gravity allows him to make quick turns and get away from trouble and he can pick a pass.

The best thing about him though is that he is only just getting started. Still so young, still so much to learn, and so much better to get.

4 Likes

I also prefaced all these comments with:

Continuing the discussion from Lucas Torreira (signed, closed):

And that was my commentary on a match that Torreira had 73% pass completion and was dispossessed 4 times. Meanwhile Kante had an 84% pass completion rate and was disposessed 0 times, so uh yeah Kante made him look like shit in that match. Stop with the revisionist history 🖒

no you were being a trolling cunt like you always are, you cant even admit to what you do when you have it pushed straight in your face.

1 Like

He’d be a shit troll if he just admitted it. I admire his dedication to be honest.

3 Likes

Motm for me. Wish did better with his great chance but was great burst forward. His recovery and positioning are spot on. Such a smart instinctual positional player.

Lol facts are facts. France and Kante dominated Uruguay and Torreira in that one match where I made my commentary, and I was 100% correct. Immediately after I praised the buy we made and after seeing him play in the preseason for Arsenal I declared he should be in our starting XI in place of Xhaka. My only qualm was that we still needed a Santi replacement. I don’t think any of that is incorrect. Why is this so difficult to comprehend? I dunno :thinking::thinking:

This had me

12 Likes

Love it

I scared the shit out of my cat cheering those two tackles haha

4 Likes

Is he a DM as well? :mustafi:

Good read this

1 Like

Sounds reasonable…

“He said to us that he was a little tired and that there was a possibility [he could get injured],” said Unai.

“He was giving us good balance but also we have to be clever because he played with the national team for two matches and sometimes you need to listen to the players when they sometimes need rest.

“Matteo is working very well and also I think we need every player. This change was because we needed to give him a rest.”

6 Likes

Image Wenger. “I couldn’t take him out so i took a gamble. It didn’t pay off”.

2 Likes

We’re going to need him for 90min next weekend, so let him put his feet up for a few days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Image Wenger taking off multiple players over the years for exact same reasoning.