Lucas Torreira

Not true I was always happy we got Torreira to replace Xhaka. I’d like to have him and Seri as our 2 in midfield.

What a gem he’s turning out to be. He’s made for this league.

1 Like

Ah, hopefully we get to keep him for a few years first. :gunnersaurus:

No we’ll go to the top with him

11 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

:sunglasses:

11 Likes

A4TT thought he was safe because he didn’t say that in this thread :joy:

5 Likes

Treble reading this

4 Likes

So glad we finally have a player who just likes to do the so called ugly business. And he is a little terrier, full of energy, tenacious, gritty. His low centre of gravity allows him to make quick turns and get away from trouble and he can pick a pass.

The best thing about him though is that he is only just getting started. Still so young, still so much to learn, and so much better to get.

4 Likes

I also prefaced all these comments with:

Continuing the discussion from Lucas Torreira (signed, closed):

And that was my commentary on a match that Torreira had 73% pass completion and was dispossessed 4 times. Meanwhile Kante had an 84% pass completion rate and was disposessed 0 times, so uh yeah Kante made him look like shit in that match. Stop with the revisionist history 🖒

no you were being a trolling cunt like you always are, you cant even admit to what you do when you have it pushed straight in your face.

1 Like

He’d be a shit troll if he just admitted it. I admire his dedication to be honest.

3 Likes

Motm for me. Wish did better with his great chance but was great burst forward. His recovery and positioning are spot on. Such a smart instinctual positional player.

Lol facts are facts. France and Kante dominated Uruguay and Torreira in that one match where I made my commentary, and I was 100% correct. Immediately after I praised the buy we made and after seeing him play in the preseason for Arsenal I declared he should be in our starting XI in place of Xhaka. My only qualm was that we still needed a Santi replacement. I don’t think any of that is incorrect. Why is this so difficult to comprehend? I dunno :thinking::thinking:

This had me

12 Likes

Love it

I scared the shit out of my cat cheering those two tackles haha

4 Likes

Is he a DM as well? :mustafi:

Good read this

1 Like