Lucas Perez (Transfer complete)

man youtube videos can be made of anyone… even you will look like messi in a youtube video.

This is not arsenal level… we have been lied again and again… he is not even better than giroud.

I’d take pretty much anyone at this point and then judge Wenger in May on if it worked or not.

2 Likes

how the fuck do you know that? There are so many variables in football that you cannot conclusively say that. As said above he could be just hitting his stride and getting his best form and only will get better. How many times do you get a ‘shit’ player that explodes at another club or a top player that flops…no one can know for sure. He looks like he has talent, you sound like a bitter child, yes we are all upset we are not getting elite players but if this guy comes dont spit in his fucking face before he has even had a chance to prove himself.

Are you Bilal from the last site? You were a troll then always acting like your ITK and shit, now you are a troll shitting on absolutely everything and making stupid snide false comments all the time…grow up, jesus!

true but I’d like to give him a chance if we do sign him. Vardy is 29 and we were all hoping we would sign him.

Seems he’s only been converted to a striker recently, on Transfermarkt it shows him playing mainly at 10 or RW up until last season.

He has a release clause of 16.7M pounds.

perfect wenger signing… nice to see arsene brigade coming out and defending this shit

1 Like

I expect he’ll play RW a good deal, aside of Giroud a good deal if we sign him. I have my doubts about if he can make an impact as a lone ST for us but I really hope so. I suspect though it’ll probably go as the other ST experiments went, Wenger won’t give it enough time and he’ll end up playing on the wing outside Giroud or on the bench in the worst case.

Wenger loves Giroud. Giroud outlasts everyone. It’s ‘written in the stars’. Giroud will go down as the outlaster, the great example to all mediocre footballers who dream of somehow doing enough and being lucky enough to have the luxury of being the starting ST for a top club for years and years. The next generation of Álvaro Negredos, Christian Bentekes, Jackson Martinezs, Andre Gignacs, Wilfried Bonys, and Fernando Llorentes will look up to the stars and pray: let me be the next Giroud. The next Nicklas Bendtner, in a fit of grandiosity, will overrate his career possibilities not by saying that he can be the best striker in the world, but by saying he will be the next Giroud. But alas, Arsène Wenger will no longer be managing, and he will not be as good looking as Oli.

I’ll translate the El Confidencial article in its entirety if I can’t overcome my jetlag tonight.

1 Like

You don’t know who is he, but remains shit. You’re a troll.

because it is hard to understand that if he was top quality then there would have been clubs sniffing around him considering the lack of quality cf in market. doesnt need one to be a genius to understand this.

1 Like

He looks a good signing for me.

Judge by what they do on the pitch not the pricetag.

Doesn’t take a genius to understand all the top clubs have strikers already. Stop acting like a child and give him a chance ffs

1 Like

at least wenger shouldnt utter rubbish and lies that we will add only when there is an exceptional talent… he might be good but nothing better than what we have or not that exceptional player which wenger always talk about.

1 Like

Aah, the Gabriel of strikers signing for us, is it?

3 Likes

nah man. dont judge him until another season is fucked up… if you do judge him without giving him a season then arsene brigade will jump on you and call you a troll

1 Like

So anyone who disagrees with you is in the arsene brigade :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

no but most of the posters defending this buy or delighted with this must be arsene lovers.

1 Like

Obviously I want us to sign a striker but not this guy, his stats are really average and is definitely not the “super quality” that Wenger is supposedly looking for, we want a striker who is better or even on the same level as Giroud not worse. Hope this is not true and he joins Everton

1 Like

I have never heard of him before.

But @AbouCuellar, you seem rather intrigued?