Lucas Paqueta

I will never understand how grown adults stand in front of a camera and record themselves dancing.

13 Likes

Not enough mentioned about this flop. Glad it was only some fans twerking for him and not the club.

2 Likes

The worst humans

3 Likes

There are people who eat burgers with a knife n fork, Sol.

1 Like

What was so special about those moves?

Would like to see him under a coach who wants to ball but yeah he’s been underwhelming.

I honestly fucking hate it so much. Ok maybe one time it’s cool if you do some move that matches the beat of the song, but I cannot understand how people genuinely become famous for doing that exact same thing over and over again.

5 Likes

What’s with all these short videos having obnoxious music as well.

I blame young people.

2 Likes

I thought the same thing until she turned around and started moving those hips.

Nice. Did you rub one out bro? x

Ive muted you so dont see any of your replies, but for some strange reason I decided to have a look at what you replied to me with here, and you havent surprised me.

Im sure Jake wrote something about a lady’s hips in the Reality thread and you didn’t say a bean, I mention it above and you want to reply with that?

Nice.

It’s cute when I do it.

Nah, chances are he just doesn’t dip into the Reality TV thread. Bavin is an equal opportunities pisstaker, he wouldn’t hesitate to take the piss out of me.

lol

:man_shrugging: :wenger:

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1660291960014348295?t=_FIGZzPKBKw2tzfIvKSy3w&s=19

Fair play, he’s been class the past weeks for them. Getting more and more comfortable and he’s starting to produce those moments of magic. Can see him having a massive campaign next season.

Moyes tried to turn him into an exotic Mark Noble

West Ham need to get rid whether they win the Conference League or not.

If he cocks up a move to City because of that then damn what an absolute mug

2 Likes

Lol what an idiot.

Too bad City didn’t buy him first though.

3 Likes

Tbf, seeing what happened with Toney, this would have taken time anyway.

He would’ve been a very useful addition to them and now City have to find a worthy alternative in the next 10 days.

I don’t the mind this, unless they sign Olmo.