Lucas Paqueta

Sums up this window GC lol. And the worst week has just begun

2 Likes

I really wish some of these guys would Paquet in.

6 Likes

Lucas it this way, if they didnā€™t post all this twitter nonsense, how bored would GC be?

17 Likes

Paqueta-Rice it is

Is this another Bruno G fuck up by us? We going to regret not signing this guy?

1 Like

Where do you want him to play?

Top signing for WH.

I think heā€™ll show out

Xhakaā€™s positionā€¦attacking #8

1 Like

Would he be good there?

Iā€™ve not seen him at Lyon but I remember being dreadfully underwhelmed with him at Milan and thinking he just wasnā€™t anything special

2 Likes

Would be risky imo putting someone more attacking in that role. Xhaka is actually a decent balance between defence and attack, he just gets caught dwelling on the ball too close to our goal.

Paqueta would be better going forward but I would worry about leaving it completely down to Partey to defend.

Thatā€™s where he plays for Brazil. He and Neymar have been arguably Brazilā€™s best players.

He was bang average at Milan, havenā€™t watched at Lyon too much but gather heā€™s improved. Still plays CAM mostly from what I saw/checked up though so feels like he couldā€™ve filled the Ode/Vieira role but we donā€™t need that now.

Jesus about to come ruin that

1 Like

The Brazilian circle in London gets bigger btw. iā€™m sure heā€™ll spend a lot of time with our boys.

Listen, this Brazil squad for the WC is absolutely stacked at every position

Itā€™s close to unfair

1 Like

@Starboy

I think he can play there, yes. It would be a definite risk as heā€™s more of a number 10 and it would take time to get the balance completely right, but I think the talent is there.

1 Like

Feels like the perfect timing too. Too many players of theirs in top form ahead of the World Cup.

Great buy from West Ham.

Premier League is super strong now no easy games. Makes it very entertaining

2 Likes

Shocked that West Ham are making deals like this.

I donā€™t know loads about him, but heā€™s a Brazilian starter, who seemed to be gathering interest from top clubs.