Lucas Paqueta

Does Edu want him over Tielemans?

Surely.

I’d be surprised if we didn’t explore this transfer. I’m sure there have been reports of Edu’s interest in the player.

1 Like

Edu has commented on the player when we played Orlando or Chelsea I believe.

Spurs are also interested, which is my fear.

Why would Spurs interest fear you?

We’ve literally got 3 Brazilian internationals in our first team not to mention a Brazilian director who was closely worked with the national team for a few years. Not to mention financial muscle to match whatever Spurs can throw.

3 Likes

Well he’s a Spurs fan apparently but I reckon he would choose us over them.

My fear is them acquiring him in general. Said it before, he’s an annoying fucker. I don’t want us facing him in NLDs.
It also kinda sorts the creativity issue Spurs have.
I guess if it ain’t him it’s gonna be Madders.
Hopefully Spurs won’t sign anyone else though.

I feel like you just cover every base imaginable sometimes lol

1 Like

I ain’t Cambiasso. :joy:
What makes you think that?

Btw you best believe Aulas will try to get a bidding war going for him. I’m not sure we’re prepared to spend a big fee on him, on top of paying a big fee for a winger.

Aside from being pictured in a shirt is there anything else that would suggest he’s a fan?

Nah, but that’s usually all it takes for a fanbase to run wild.

If my guy decided to wear a random top and he chose a Spurs one he might have to rethink his life choices either way. :rofl:

Any notable names that played for Spurs back then? That kit was the one after Bale fucked off I believe. Still ugly af.

Paulinho comes to mind.

1 Like

This might be a City signing.

Bernardo out
Paqueta in

Lucas looks like he can operate in a number of roles.

1 Like

Proper hype job on this lad this window.

Hopefully goes to West Ham, can’t see them using him well and he’ll end up benched with lanzini.

We should do a gazump

1 Like

Gonna have to bid 40-50 for him though. You see us going for that?
Doubt it myself. Or perhaps that FFP update is making me unnecessarily worry about our finances.

No chance we’d be in now, he plays the same role as Odegaard and Vieira, we don’t need another.

Doubt he can really cover for the others, we need someone who can play the deeper role in case Xhaka/Partey are out.

Newcastle fans thinking he should go to a bigger club than West Ham (which it is their club). Pricks really got a voice after arabs takeover. Anyway, that is just plastic ones.

1 Like
1 Like

Hahah :rofl::rofl:

1 Like