Liverpool

As well as you often being right.

I was always amazed that every season so many people predicted us to win the PL title when Wenger was manager.
Or the suggestion that anyone that said spurs will overtake us was being disloyal and should “go and support another club.”

2 Likes

Sending that to my boy immediately

1 Like

Only a tiny amount of people here have ever said that and they always get called out on it when they do. It’s quite obviously bullshit and gets treated as such without fail.

A few of us were called a lot of things like that, or worse, when we pointed out what was going to happen.

Yes by one or two morons. Let’s not have it made out that this is in any way a common problem on here. It’s not.

7 Likes

Can I open a “Klopp vs Emery” thread if “Klopp vs Wenger” cannot be reinstated???

:joy::joy::joy:

Sure. Seems a tad redundant though.

2 Likes

Just kidding… won’t do that since it may have too much (or none) shit reply and “closed” in just a day or two.

By the way, how’s your dog (profile picture)?? He looks so happy…

2 Likes

He’s a very happy fella :slight_smile:

7 Likes

good to know… enjoy the time…

I got 2 old handicapped dogs (I believe they are happy also) and cost me a lot of sleep at night, and I missed out a few morning games because of that.

1 Like

It’s now or never for them. They don’t have a better chance to win the title.

@Aussiegooner STOP POSTING SELFIES…oh nm my bad :joy::joy:

12 Likes

Hahahaha

2 Likes

No unbeaten season for Liverpool, means everyone’s finally lost a game this season. Our record stays intact.

10 Likes

Is Klopp gonna calm down now? The fucker.

1 Like

In the bin you go.

3 Likes

Thats their title gone. A downward spiral has started !

3 Likes

Still think they’ll win it.

2 Likes

As soon as Dejan Lovren, of all people, starts talking shit and saying they’ll go unbeaten, you knew it wasn’t happening.

5 Likes