Liverpool

:popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

A tad melodramatic :joy:

Yeah but as stated by yourself, you knew you dealt with a definite and now you have changed it so it isntā€¦so point proven :xhaka2:

Going through the thread it seems at about 70 % had us in the top 4. Iā€™d say that a fair few either had their gooners blinkers on or donā€™t seen to think the art of defending is important.

you forget that this guy knew ahead of time the future so all of us predicting that with how we were playing and how others around us were that we are all thick, him and Abou are here to tell us the error of our ways.

Imagine in the season where we finally moved Wenger on that the majority of us wanted to be optimistic. Encouraging is the word Iā€™d use, not frightening even if we ultimately end up wrong.

4 Likes

Yeah bit weird for calling everyone out for being optimistic haha

yet again though, how does Aussie or anyone else know for DEFINITE that we will not finish in the top 4? He is obsessed with his own opinion and telling everyone what is gonna happen when no one fucking knows.

Well youā€™re right no one knows for sure until something is mathematically impossible.

But itā€™s what Iā€™d like to call an educated prediction as opposed to blind faith.

I get called out for being pessimistic, weā€™ll thats the term thrown around, but results suggest Iā€™m actually just realistic.

Tbf there is a very big chance we donā€™t

Iā€™ve never predicted us to finish outside the top 6 in my near 5 years on this forum. That I would agree would be being pessimistic.

Have to admit how we are looking at the moment yeah you are right at the moment. But a few weeks back when we beat the spuds and we were on a huge unbeaten run with no so many injuries everywhere some people were feeling confident we could get somewhere this season. Might very well be a turning point again later on in the season where the spuds drop points and we are peoples tails again that we might think ā€˜could we do thisā€™ its all about timing and perspectives at that time.

With this shitshow we have right now defensively highly likely but we managed to come back strong in the 2nd half but the injuries have left us threadbare and everything looks terrible right nowā€¦but if we get bellerin and monreal back mybe a couple of reasonable signings in Jan and we get back to winning ways and we string a few results together things might look more rosey, if we manage it.

I wouldnā€™t take the poll results too seriously. I donā€™t think anyone in their right minds would geniunely expect us to finish first lol, more of a jokey option picked. But those picking us to finish 4th (including myself) I donā€™t think was unrealistic. Sure,some mightā€™ve been tempted to pick 5th, but no fan wants to go into a new season, a new era thinking 5th is all the best we can hope for.

A spot or two higher gives the fans something to aim for. Honestly a month ago we were absolutely in the mix for 3rd so I donā€™t think it was unrealistic of fans to predict top 4 in the first place. But injuries piling up and a few bad results has changed the picture dramatically. Sport is a funny old thing, where the form book or predictions donā€™t always go to plan. Momemtum is absolutely everything. Look at Leicester. 12 months prior to winning their title, they looked doomed to be relegated and then a massive run at the end kept them up and then went on to have the season of their life the following year.

Not suggesting that will happen to us but more things can change very quickly from one week to the next. One minute youā€™re a hero, the next youā€™re a zero. Now itā€™s a question of how you bounce back from the tough moments.

2 Likes

@Aussiegooner me, you, Cuellar and @CliftonGeraldi were obviously feeling really optimistic about this season in predicting sixth haha

1 Like

This thread needs more anti Liverpool

14 Likes

Yeah thereā€™s way too much ass-kissing.

If they blow it this time, I will be here with some of RAWKā€™s finest.

2 Likes

Yes MM!! Fuck firmino and his stupid white teeth.

2 Likes

Fucking lesbian looking motherfucker

7 Likes

Fucking lesbian looking motherfucker. Doesnā€™t even score that many goals.