Liverpool

I am not even sure if they would have got him anyway. Got a feeling he is RM bound.

1 Like

Finished. Another 30 years being shite incoming.

2 Likes

Feels like most title winning seasons have involved a positive result at Anfield so if we get something there next week I’ll be feeling very confident.

1 Like

I’d take a draw

2 Likes

Martinelli needs to be aggressive as fuck next week and wreck TAA.

9 Likes

Not sure what’s better, a potentially fuming Liverpool after 2 losses or a more casual one that’s beaten chelsea and still in a top 4 hunt.

Can they just be shit next weekend either way plz.

I won’t be mad with a draw but we’ve got a big chance to do the double on these fucks since god knows when.

Massive statement to go there and beat them.

3 Likes

Thanks for nothing CUNTS

5 Likes

They couldn’t even keep the GD respectable. Trash

They looked a bit suspect at times in the first half but were at least holding their own for the most part. That second half collapse was just a complete piss take and made it so easy for city. That second city goal was a shocker and set the standard for the rest of the half.

1 Like

Wonder what the reaction has been among Liverpool fans to Artur smirking and shaking peps hand in the aftermath of the equaliser. This guy has barely played for them, if at all?, while on loan so doubt they had any reason to be fond of him before today.

The unlucky bounce back to Gundogan to score, was just like playing Fifa, something out of your control.
City took advantage on the two good crosses anyway.

Didn’t they pay for this guy a year in advance of him actually joining? What a disaster of a transfer it’s turned out to be.

3 Likes

Liverpool’s recruitment has been sketchy when assessed over the years. With the exception of scouting the core team that has brought them success. Not a great look going forward for them.

1 Like

Close to 60m too I believe? That’s almost Pepe territory money wise.

Gigantic flop.

Watch these cunts draw at Leeds next week. Fuck them

1 Like

They had two cup finals left. United at home and Us.

Watch them revert like we when Bournemouth beat them the week after they hammered Utd

1 Like

Feels very reminiscent of Everton’s performance against us at Goodison Park. Liverpool won’t play anywhere near that well for the rest of the season.

City, United and today at home and under the scrutiny of their own fans, they were always going too raise their game.

1 Like

Yep. Season is over for them. These cunts just wanted to cost us points today.

Tbh, I would feel insulted if they didn’t. :sweat_smile:

1 Like