Liverpool

This kind of comp can make anybody look bad.

Still…wtf happened to this guy?

Can probably make one of these for Virgil as well

7 Likes

Klopp has seriously aged so much in the last year, guy is looking drained these days

2 Likes

Liverpool learning from arsenal in the release constant merch stakes

The LFC x Lebron Air Max 1s are decent tbf, though the toebox would look better with a different material instead of the mesh, imo.

Rest of the collection is trash though lol

1 Like

First away clean sheet since last April. Wow.

Think they were a bit lucky at times today. Unusually clinical when Newcastle started better but the back-to-back wins will do wonders for them mentally. Let’s see if they can finally put a run together.

I mentioned it before but for all their bad form Anfield is still a fortress and they have always been within distance to Top 4 throughout because of how inconsistent everyone around them is as well.

I would take them in Top 4 over Man Utd, Newcastle, Spurs and Chelsea all day, every day.

1 Like

If we consider the top 2 sorted, and we had the other 2 CL places to decide on out of Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, ManUre and Newcastle, I’d probably go with Spurs and Liverpool scraping through (though I think Man Utd may secure 3rd, unfortunately)

Can’t see Spurs or Liverpool doing anything of note with CL places in future.

1 Like

Guys, I think @DavidHillier has been hacked.

10 Likes

:joy:

I reckon they had plenty of ready buyers but the United sale ruined that.

1 Like

The bids coming in for United are reportedly well below the Glazers’ public asking price so that might have given them second thoughts too.

1 Like

Just now watching the replay of Liverpool v. Real and in the first half pool look very good offensively. Salah looks energized. They should have also had a penalty on that Carvajal push on Nunez.

I can see us having problems at Anfield. Their defense is flimsy though for sure and can be got at.

Benzema makes their entire backline look like scrubs. Real fans giving it to the pool fans :joy:

Vini Jr. magnificent :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

The issue with Salah is that he is a luxury player. He looks good when you have a lot of possession, but he isn’t going to bust a gut to run back and help out defending.

Does or done his fair share of pressing in the past though.
Not sure chasing back has ever been his thing.

2 Likes

Gave me great joy to see this pile of shit club get demolished yesterday

4 Likes

I was hoping to see a fan reaction montage of yesterday’s game by now. The joy of watching their arrogance turn to despair. :syringe:

1 Like

That prick Jonathan Morley is certainly silent now.

Never heard of the cunt. :man_shrugging:t3:

Just another Bin Dipper.

Dole day tomorrow, so he’ll be happy.

1 Like