Liverpool

If they get out of this season with CL qualification I’m sure they’ll be delighted, everything that could go wrong has gone wrong for Liverpool this campaign.

1 Like

And they’ve managed it

An apparently awful season for Liverpool, where the manager may leave has them 3rd.

Arsenal finishing 8th is fine though (if I wasn’t the manager would be losing his job). #trusttheprocess

2 Likes

I reckon Mane played his last game, hasn’t looked happy this season

What’s this with Salah and Mane leaving?
Who will take them? Liverpool is one of the club interested in Sancho too.

I think Salah will stay, they should sell firmino and sign Haaland

Haaland, Salah and Jota as a front 3

The strong rumour was one of them leave if CL football wasn’t achieved. (It was a rumour, though, so meh)

With 10 games to it looked bleak. Fair fucks to them. We obviously helped their confidence by bending over at the Emirates though.

That undeserved win against West Brom was the reason for their top four place.

1 Like

This your goat @Aussiegooner lmaooo :joy::joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

The man you rep said getting top 4 is like winning a trophy

1 Like

Haha Klopps a fraud.

1 Like

Yeah he did that’s the entire point of my post bruh :clap::clap::joy::joy:

Thought Kabak looked good. Surely someone will pick him up from Schakle?

1 Like

Can’t say he’s wrong finishing 3rd with Phillips and an on loan bloke from the bottom German side in the heart of the back 4 isn’t a top effort in the EPL.

Missing your top 3 CB all season was never going to be easy.

6 Likes

The fuck is going on at Liverpool? Another window with limited activity. Their squad is ageing, players wanting to leave. Something’s up. Feel like they’ve missed a big opportunity. Too much reliance on Klopp tax. It’s gonna burn them

2 Likes

Yep if any team is starting to slack in that big four it’s them. However their squad is still filled with so much quality they can slap all this doubt to the side at any moment. If their team and manager click and fire they will be the only challengers to City’s crown and leave United and Chelsea in the dust. Just too good.

1 Like

Their first team is absolutely top drawer on paper. As good as anything in the world tbh.

The only question marks I have are whether Mane / Salah can recapture their form of 12 - 36 months ago. Seeming to wane a bit but a fully fit Jota freshens them up.

And I’m sure they’re focusing on signing another CM. Wijnaldum is gone and Henderson has struggled with injury recently. Thiago is a constant fitness concern.

If they sign Saul then that really resolves their concerns there. Fitness permitting, they should be a comfortable top 3 next season.

1 Like

6 Likes