Liverpool

As much as I rate the work Klopp has done over the years this is another stain. The guy simply has no answer when the going gets tough.

Klopps in the mud, canā€™t handle a dip at all can he bless him

1 Like

They Are finished. They Are officially back to their Jay Spearing days. YNWA :arteta:

Oh dear oh dear
They lost again
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Where are the fans now crowing on about how they are back to the summit .
Itā€™s official - Liverpool are wank of a club

2 Likes

Theyā€™ve been knocked off their perch and they werenā€™t even on it for a year.

1 Like

Bye bye :wave: top 4 at this rate

1 Like

Are they still going to have a parade when things open up? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Itā€™ll be weird if they did how can you put your ribbons on the cup when another team are about to win it :rofl::skull:

This Liverpool collapse is quite enjoyable.

2 Likes

But that goes for every manager but Ferguson doesnā€™t it? There is good reason these managerial jobs are usually five years, maximum.

1 Like

Ran out of the drugs I guess

4 Likes

KĀ£opp being well and truly exposed as a check book manager lmaooooo, canā€™t spend 150m on a CB and GK in a summer and all of a sudden falls off a cliff :joy::joy::joy: ahhhh sweet sweet vindication just another feather in Big Wengs cap.

6 Likes

Also btw anyone having delusions of grandeur that if Klopp actually got fired that weā€™d hire himā€¦consider these two things. Heā€™s shit without massive investment and I think now he knows it so itā€™s a no from him. Secondly heā€™d be expensive so thatā€™s a no from us :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

My man copping a pasting and I have to admit 9 defeats in the league with 10 games to play is disastrous for the champions.

But still one foot in the CL quarter finals heading into the 2nd leg this week.

I still think heā€™ll have them back up in the mid next season also with a little bit of summer investment and returning players from injury. If they arenā€™t in Europe at all theyā€™ll be an insanely proposition playing once a week.

Iā€™m just hoping these wankers have to wait at least another 30 years before they win the league again.

Really happy to see them struggling for CL qualification even with the refs helping them out as much as they do.

1 Like

They really havenā€™t had a good run with referees this season, so thatā€™s a myth if talking about this campaign in isolation alone.

They should have had Mane sent off against us (for one)

1 Like

IMG-20210307-WA0020

5 Likes

Yeah that was one instance of a decision going their way.

Got robbed blind vs Everton away though.