Liverpool

Fucking masochist. :slight_smile:

And in turn almost as embarrassing as the mods ganging up on Cuellar and banning him arbitrarily because he showed you all up and made a point, lololol just goes to show he was on to something :joy::joy::eggplant::eggplant::+1::+1: small epeen is a hell of a drug leelelel :sob::sob:

1 Like

Feel free to join him on Arsenal Mania. Iā€™m sure they definitely wonā€™t ban you for your moronic leleleleleing within a week.

2 Likes

This would be like Arsenal getting rid of Ɩzil irl

What did he get banned for?

Itā€™s not the name of a company where heā€™s from, its just a commonly used term to refer to the shops/shop owners.

He used the term, was told that it is an offensive, racial slur in this country and is therefore totally unacceptable on this forum. He then decided to argue about it, continue to pig headedly use the word because he thought it was OK in that context, and then got a temporary ban for it. That happened years ago, to be clear.

For some reason, he brought it up literally years after the fact and went totally postal, spending roughly a two hour period demanding either an apology for what happened years ago or to be banned. During this two hour period he probably called members of staff cunts twenty plus times, plus a barrage of other rude comments.

Even then, he received what was intended to be a temporary ban, until he decided to start sending more ludicrous, rude essays to SRCJJā€™s personal email address. In the end it was decided that his ban could remain permanent, which I donā€™t think he can have many complaints about given the continued repetition of his ultimatum (ban me or apologise).

If he could have just let the issue die, and not make that ludicrous demand over an incident that happened literal years ago, heā€™d still be here. And as a team of moderators, weā€™d have been fine with that. Personally, I was love/hate with AC, almost literally. Half the time I couldnā€™t stand him, the other half I could find him quite interesting, sometimes very funny, definitely a poster who made a unique and valuable contribution. I had no desire to ban him, I even said to him in that thread a couple times that I wouldnā€™t ban him/had no desire to ban him.

We donā€™t go round banning people for no good reason and we are far more lenient on the moderation than a lot of other forums.

He made a rod for his own back here and I still donā€™t totally understand what need there was for it.

But Iā€™d say thatā€™s an accurate summary of the circumstances that led to his banning for anyone who cares.

8 Likes

You werenā€™t even here at the time you fucking numpty. Stop trying to pretend you know anything about it.

2 Likes

I was, so youre wrong. I was replying in the thread when he got banned to try and understand what was going in but you didnā€™t reply to me.

Well I think you did but you were your usual dickhesd self I think

Also thankyou jakey for clearing it up ill edit my post

Happened in Feb 2018, you rejoined in August. So no, Iā€™m not fucking wrong.

1 Like

The original question was why did he get banned. He got banned recently, i replied in the thread as to why he got banned and got answers as to why. So not really

And thereā€™s clearly a fucking history to it which to donā€™t know cos you werenā€™t here. So yep, youā€™re wrong.

Ahhh so I had to be there at the time. You cant learn history. Which is what i was trying to do in the thread where he was banned recently relevent to the question. Unless you lived it you cant learn history . Got it

Jakey replied nicely and I just changed my post.

You replied like an angry old man council worker twat as per usualā€¦its so cute

1 Like

Yeah pretty accurate if you want to leave the part out about a Mod carrying on insulting ppl on a different thread and then the antagonization of Cuellar himself by another mod, but yeh letā€™s just conveniently leave that out, those actions should never be questioned cuz modzzz derpp :+1::+1:

1 Like

Keep it up mate :+1:

I know u guys hate being called on ur shit, what have I ever done thatā€™s ban worthy exactly? Iā€™m sure youā€™ll figure something out :joy::joy:

You know what, after work Iā€™ll send you a PM and we can have a reasonable discussion. Well, we can try to have a reasonable discussion, hopefully itā€™s possible if we remove the opportunity for you to show off in front of everyone and act up.

9 Likes

Just the fact youā€™d even say this says everything really :facepalm:

:joy:

3 Likes

Started turning up when the league was done and dusted, heā€™s a wave rider like Firminio

1 Like