Liverpool

Dude, check how much money we spent in the last few years and whom we bought.

Making the right choice is far more important and critical than just the money itself.

Pepe alone is 70m, plus Xhaka and Mustafi, there is your 140m.

You don’t need me to go on, right?

Clubs with ambition spend first (not overspending).
Our club talks about net spending… buy low sell high.

Go fuck the management.

1 Like

Klopp would have ruined Arsenal.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Honestly wish we had signed him back in 2015 so he coulda been fucked by our board and everyone here on OA would hate him because he’d have been shit.

Klopp makes average players look pretty good, so worst case scenario we’d be finishing top 4 etc…

They key would have been, would our bii out are have allowed him to sign players such as Mane and Salah etc ? Who we obviously could have afforded as we spent just as much if not more on other players.

2 Likes

This is probably the worst outcome in PL history. The outpouring of bullshit and media love in will reach pandemic proportions.
Argos will be selling LFC duvets and laundry baskets , every B-lister will become a fan , the Queen will have a fake tattoo on her left tit .
They are a the most luckiest team ever and I mean EVER to play football .
Words cannot describe how much I hate this club .
Where’s my medication !
NURSE !!!

5 Likes

Innit.

Then we’ll see what kinda “genius” this sociopath really is

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I fucking hate the bastards

1 Like

You’re my best mate

1 Like

Errr

Best male mate

1 Like

They woulda forced him into StatDNA signings. Wenger could make players look a lot better too. Arsene had ppl believing Laca was a good striker :joy::joy: but u can only do so much with statdna guys. Cmon it was Gazidis, he thought he was so much smarter than any executive in the world when he bought StatDNA exclusively. They’d invested all that money and they thought they were gonna have an advantage, we were always gonna get fucked with this bullshit, price of having Gazidis running the show tbh.

1 Like

No they wouldn’t have. Because Klopp, like Wenger, doesn’t like to be dictated to by anybody.

I know you’ll die on the hill that StatDNA and Gazidis signed players but Klopp was very specific at Liverpool I’m having the final say before he penned his deal there.

A man with Klopp personality was never going to join Arsenal to be dictated to by anybody.

2 Likes

I doubt Klopp would get stuck in statDNA. Im not at all surprised a guy like Arsene fell for it though and fancying to use our club as his little experiment.

1 Like

Did you read this on the athletic earlier mate?

It’s very long but super interesting. Basically what you just said in your post

1 Like

Ranieri was dictated to and he won the league.

That’s a proper manager.

3 Likes

You know you can dislike someone / something and still be objective…

Klopp is world class coach, who has proven himself to be a world class coach throughout his career. His body of work will put him an elite and all time great category.

I don’t like him and I don’t like Liverpool but I can appreciate what a spectacular job when I see it. From player development, transfer dealings (in and out), squad management, development of tactics.

It’s all been done in an incredible way and that’s why Liverpool will likely not only hold the point record in a Premier League season but will also hold the record for the highest non title winning points total in history whilst also simultaneously being champions of Europe.

Amazing coach, amazing achievement. Cunt fans, cunt club, cunt everything.

But we can all be objective without sounding silly :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes