Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

What a start to the season it would be if we won this at Anfield.

2 Likes

Alisson and Thiago fit
Reports were circulated yesterday that they weren’t going to play today

I am enjoying everyone being positive for this game tonight instead of living in fear like past seasons.

4 Likes

After the weekends high scoring games I can see this being a 0-0 draw but I can see The Arsenal getting a 2-1 away win .
Apparently we’ve not one at Anfield for 8 years ? Is that right ?

The last time we beat them at Anfield was Sept 2012 (LFC 0 - 2 ARS). We beat them twice in a row at Anfield too, having won there at the end of the previous season in Mar 2012 (LFC 1 - 2 ARS).

Overall record:
LFC 89
Draws 61
ARS 80

3 Likes

I’m thinking those 9 wins they have in hand over us have more or less all come in the last 4-5 years since Klopp took over :joy:

1 Like

5 wins 3 draws and 1 loss for Klopp against us in the PL.

They had a run of 9 games against us in the PL without a win between 2007-2011. Time for us to start another run like that please!

Football is cyclical!

1 Like

Yes they always do this i reckon they feel it is all tactics and it would mess up our plans they do it almost every time i reckon they think they are clever i knew this would happen that they would be passed fit it is so obvious by now i wish they would stop doing it, it seems so childish now.

1 Like

When scrolling through I first read this and thought how did you get Mane to send you a tweet? Then I saw “t” instead of “n” :flushed:

With this news coming out though, imagine my shock. They can’t get into Arteta’s head that easy, he would be prepared for them to be as full strength as possible.

1 Like

Do we know if Tierney is fit for this? If Kolasinac plays I’m tempted to sack off watching the game altogether

Kieran Tierney
Tight left groin before West Ham United (h) on Saturday, September 19. Now back in full training.

2 Likes

No faith in Arteta yet. He’s had the better of Klopp tho which has been hilarious because fuck lolpool, but we have been so poor bar the Chelsea final where we actually took the game to them and dominated and won. Fulham look very poor so they don’t really count. If we play like we did against West Ham it’s gonna be ugly. Probably 3 nil or 4 - 1 loss today.

I usually like to post a team but whats the use? He’s gonna play 5 defenders with Xhaka and we are going to be boring af as usual and pray we scrape a win on some lolpool mistakes :sleeping:

3-1 to the Arse. I’ve just came back from the future and that was the score :cristo:

2 Likes

No reason not to be positive. 2-1 to the Arse.

Loving the optimism on here, sadly, I can only see a home win…Hope I’m wrong though…

Klopp mind games.

Are we relevant again?!

We’ll know in about 4hrs time

3 Likes

Fuck it. Arsenal win. Our season.

2 Likes

Klopp is scared of Arteta. Which means Liverpool will treat this as a Champions League Final.

1 Like