Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

It’s a shame Hector doesn’t do stuff like that any more.

Clichy-like regression

2 Likes

They’re not injury doubts, but Klopp has said, if you’re both going to stick your arms out like that, then we will concede at least 2 penalties…so they have been dropped…In come 2 armless players… :muscle:

1 Like

yeah this bollox doesnt wash anymore…they always say this about players in key positions and then come match day all of a sudden they are fighting fit. This gets old now stop lying and get on with it, i pretty much guarantee you they will start on monday.

3 Likes

Now we just need another 5 or 6 to test positive to coronavirus before kickoff and we’re in business.

2 Likes

Mind games

1 Like

We are gonna win

Fuck the Scousers

5 Likes

How many drinks have you had at the pub pal ?

2 Likes

Cal beating that 10pm curfew like

qINx0SD

9 Likes

Just the 4 pints mate :joy:

1 Like

COYG lets be discipline, work hard and take our chances when they come about, do that and you just never know your luck in a football match over 90mins.

There’s been a lot of strange results in the first few games and I still think Liverpool will win the title but we could get something out of this.
I’ll go for a 1-1 draw Aubameyang to score.

1 Like

A draw would be a great result. I’d definitely take a 1-1.

Tierney has to start tonight, really hope his recovery has gone well.

6 Likes

If Kola and Holding both start tonight we have zero hope of getting something at Anfield, so fingers crossed Tierney is fit.

3 Likes

0 0 if we are strongly disciplined enough. Don’t think we will really get enough meaningful ball too hurt them.
Bit concerned about this kid Jones if he comes on. Got an eye for goal him. Man mark.

2 Likes

Kola starting is enough to say we’re not getting anything out of the game, he 's a burden on his teammates…I’m hoping we can scrap a draw, the team (barring Kola ofc) is well capable of it.

1 Like

Im scared. Very scared. I cant handle another annual Anfield massacre.

2 Likes

2-1 win :stuck_out_tongue::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Mate just sent me a tweet saying that Allison and Thiago passed fitness tests. Standard bullshitting before a game, lying about players being injured.

2 Likes

At least Jordan ‘player of the season’ Henderson is out. If he’s as great as they say, then that’s a massive advantage to us, right?