Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

Luiz to have a go at Salah, who eventually goes on to miss a decisive penalty, we come back with a point(0-0 draw), we go the entire season unbeaten and win the league.

1 Like

siu siusiu

-------------------Leno----------------
AMN----Papa-----Luiz----Kola
------Torreira--------Guendo-----
Pepe--------Ceballos-------Miki
-------------------Auba----------------

Ok i believe now. If that Spuds performance can give you 1 point against a dominating City side then everything is possible. 4-4 PEPE hattrick. COYG

2 Likes

Fuck it we gonna win the league!

2 Likes

I don’t like the idea of Guendo or Mkhi playing against Liverpool tbh

1 Like

Kola honestly.

Really not looking forward to this because i reckon we will give up at least 2 goals and i just cant see us scoring 3 at anfield :santi: i just hope it is a respectable scoreline but i would be over the moon if we won and would be great to get a draw too!

Mkhi I get, but Guendouzi shouldn’t be near that starting line up away from home.

I’d go for

Leno-AMB-Sokratis-Luiz-Monreal

Ceballos - Xhaka - Torreira

Pepe - Auba - Mkhitaryan

2 Likes

Yes, as silly as it sounds, I’d also feel far more comfortable with Xhaka in midfield than Guendouzi

1 Like

For now, agreed.

I’m scared of another Xhaka calamity though. Especially against the Liverpool press.

Willock an option maybe, if he’s trusted for a big game as well?

1 Like

Dunno about xhaka against liverpool, he always seems to lose the ball In dangerous areas against burnley you might get away with it but each time it happens against teams like liverpool we usually are punished!

I’ve been quietly impressed with Willock but I think it’s a risk to give too much time to him away at a ground like Anfield. If we get mauled, that’s the kind of game that can break a player.

It by the same token it could also be the making of him.

Tough one but I trust Xhaka more than Willock at this stage

1 Like

Probably what it should be but watch him play Auba out wide again with Laca through the middle.

3 Likes

Xhaka is the one eyed king in the land of the blind. Xhaka/Guendouzi/Torreira/Ceballos/willock- whomever is in the midfield will be cut like a knife through bitter by Liverpool’s fast paced play if we’re not careful

1 Like

6-0 Arsenal.

1 Like

Hope we can put up a proper fight more than anything else - results will eventually come, its the fight thats missing and annoys the hell outta me.

We’re gonna need a mobile midfield to get around their press to have any success in this fixture IMO. Xhaka will be targeted if he starts and will crumble under the Liverpool press.

Happy to see the same midfield that played against Burnley, despite the inexperience.

5 Likes

They look shakier this year. High scoring draw I think and I’d take right now :slightly_smiling_face:

If we beat Liverpool it means we will be above Man City, spurs and Liverpool with only thirty five games to go.
If we can just win all of those remaining games we’ll be PL title winners.

9 Likes