Liverpool

Silly Scotch slang

It’s not so much that, lol. It’s more so that ending a debate with a suggestion that one of the participants is a bigoted right-winger just seems childish. I know it was tongue-in-cheek, but still…

Ah, I’m over-thinking. I’m going down the pub

1 Like

Down the pub with the old farts?

That’s a yer da move :henry2:

2 Likes

Brilliant isn’t it?

4 Likes

Chelsea won the champions league with Bosingwa in the team for the whole, doesn’t mean anything.

I rate Henderson and think people just like to underrate him.
That said Torreira so far has shown that he can grow to be twice the player. Time will tell.

One of the replies…

:laughing:

9 Likes

I guess they’ll not be too disappointed as such to go out of the FA Cup, considering PL and CL are their main priorities, but there is certainly a lot of pressure now heaped onto winning the title. If they don’t achieve that, then Klopp will certainly come in for a bit of a firing line, considering how close, yet so far he always seems to just missing out on success. Often struggling to finish the job off.

Stupid move to rule out a cup, especially considering you haven’t won a trophy since 2012.

1 Like

Out of the FA cup, it looks like the trophy drought will drag on.

2 Likes

I think Klopp made the right choice sacrificing the cup, 4 points clear in the league which is a much more important competition and they need to put absolutely everything into it.

we’ll see they are starting to get injuries to defenders now it could be a bad decision. Granted it would be hard to keep going in all cups but not great to throw it away at first opportunity either it is too early in the season to know how it is going to pan out.

1 Like

If Klopp doesn’t win a trophy this year how do you think his decision to sacrifice the FA cup will look?

I believe they’ll win the league by the way it’s just a question.

1 Like

That’s short for “they will”, isn’t it?

@Maverick79, you know what to do

5 Likes

I’m not sure an FA Cup will make up for anything if they miss out in the end after the season they are currently having tbh.

1 Like

it did for us in 2014, to a small extent tbh. because we ended our trophy drought

Also 2003. At least we didnt suffer the ignominy of winning “fuck all”.

We wouldn’t have heard the end of it from the ManUre fans

I think it will be disappointing if they don’t win something this year. Not sure how much emphasis you can put on Cup team selection though, even if they pick a strong team and progress past Wolves there is still a long way to go.

For some reason not as much has been made of the trophy draught of Liverpool.

We were hardly as good/dominant as Liverpool. I don’t even think we were genuine contenders that season. Their disappoint is going to be a lot bigger if they miss out. Too big for a FA Cup to make up for it.

1 Like