Liverpool

The true test as to how good a team is, is winning the double. Not just being a flat track bully and beating the 15 sorry PL teams consistently over the course of the year, but also having giant balls and knocking out your biggest rivals in winner take all matches. This capitulation by lolpool just reinforces the fact that lolpool might just luck into winning the league like Leicester did previously. However their manager lacks the cojones to really dominate English football like our lord and savior Wenger. Get reeekkkttttttt scrubbbb Klopp :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The true test of how good a team is how many points they achieve over 38 games playing everyone home and away, no variables and small sample sizes in that.

Leicester lucked out because they won the league with 81 points, which in this day and age is a real rarity. Liverpool will probably need close to mid 90s for them to become Champions.

1 Like

im sorry but throwing every competition but the league the first time in a while you have a chance at it is a bit small-time. And a bit spursy. It didnā€™t help Napoli in the end.

itā€™s not something that any big clubs should do. They should only do it when that was fashionable like in the big 4 days :arteta:

4 Likes

The real test is how many games u can go unbeaten in the league, they hardly got to 20 :joy::joy::joy: not even half the length of big dick Wenger.

Also a fact is that lolpool have spent more per point than most teams in the league. Counts a lot less when u just throw money at ur problems.

I thought itā€™s about net spend ? :thinking:

Same thing just take net spend and divide it by the amount of points gained in that time, and lolpool pay more per point than almost anyone. Arsenal get a lot more bang for their buck tbh cuz we actually do things the right way and not just buy titles. Hilarious cuz lolpool spend all that money and they still havenā€™t won shit for yearrrsss :joy::joy::joy:

@Aussiegooner why do you keep biting if @BigWeng_4LYFE is trolling you lol?

I only deal in facts not trolling. I think youā€™ll find it hard to dispute anything I have said because itā€™s just facts, donā€™t shoot the messenger.

2 Likes

Always this mockery of other clubs. You know what is laughable? To have had one of the greatest sides in the history of the game, according to the own fans, and not having won the Champions League ever.

2 Likes

Okay. Iā€™ll play along for this instance. How is spending your own generated money not doing it the right way?

I find his responses comical reading, helps pass the day quicker at work :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

If ur laughing now just wait until Klopp chokes the league away, Iā€™ll really be coming out with the knee slappers then :grin::grin:šŸ–’šŸ–’

Liverpool have won the double actually 1986.

1 Like

That must have been a legendary side with a manager far superior to Klopp then šŸ–’

Id say so. However I seen an article today saying this side was better than Bob Paisley teams. I found that very hard to understand when a manager has won 3 European cups, a UEFA cup and 6 titles in 9 years.
Thats real legend material. Klopp should not even be in an argument on that score tbh.

3 Likes

Exactly. Itā€™s tragic that we havenā€™t. But then what have we got if not mockery?

They mock us, we mock them. Thatā€™s part of the completely illogical tribal nature of football.

Iā€™d like to gain some enjoyment from this shit sport thatā€™s only getting shitter, rather than constantly wallow in how shite we are, managed by a guy I didnā€™t rate, came round to and now pretty much am sure is not taking the club where Iā€™d like it to go, an owner that wonā€™t invest (which would be fine if the management didnā€™t criminally misuse the huge funds the club does generate itself.)

So yeah, Iā€™ll mock other clubs.

Also I hope McManaman was watching :arteta:

4 Likes

Some people defend Liverpool too much. Image Emery throwing away the F.A. Cup :bellend:

2 Likes

Luca, this emoji :xhaka: is getting jealous.

4 Likes

Theyā€™re gonna regret chucking the FA Cup when they finish the season empty handed.

2 Likes

I donā€™t understand the criticism towards sacrificing the cup. I think itā€™s the right move.

To be fair you cannot win 3 major trophies unless you have a really strong squad and Liverpool donā€™t have that as shown yesterday, otherwise theyā€™d still be in for the all 3 trophies. And even then you still donā€™t win 3 cups unless you are in a league with 0 competition like PSG in France or Bayern in Germany. Rotation is unavoidable and the most sensible thing is to rotate the most in the least important cup, plus no one will admit that but you really want that cup out of the way so you can focus on the 2 trophies that matter.

Iā€™d say the FA Cup was their 2nd best chance to win a trophy behind the league title and the cup with the least demoralizing effect if dropped, because when you are favourite to win the league and one of the favourites to win the most prestigious cup in the world, the domestic cup pales in significance. Had they dropped the league or the CL in order to win any silverware, now that be suicidal. I remember last season when Napoli were 1 point ahead of Juve in the title race and they dropped the Europa League by fielding a weakened side in their home tie vs Red Bull. Their season went to shit right after that game. their rhythm, morale and belief was gone, plus the pressure from Juve was too much for them.

The loss of the FA Cup shouldnā€™t have such effect on Liverpool. In hindsight, if they donā€™t will anything, you will take the opportunity to laugh at them for forgoing the FA Cup, but right now itā€™s the right decision. If they were chasing City Iā€™d say the argument that they are making a mistake would be much stronger, but they have the reigns in their hands, the FA Cup doesnā€™t really matter to them.

8 Likes