Liverpool

Contract is well deserved.

No World Cup will benefit him greatly

1 Like

How is this even news worthy lol? The English press obsession with Liverpool is cringe

4 Likes

Only thing I read about it was Klopp’s sarky comment

“Hundreds of fans”…the least news-worthy bullshit I’ve read in years.

The standards of the editing / writing on BBC Football have dropped massively. Not to mention the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors that are commonplace.

The Liverpool PR machine is already in full swing. Chelsea on the verge of signing Sterling and the Women’s Euros going on, but yeah, a few hundred fans at the beginning of Liverpool’s friendly tour is the headline :arteta:

They got rid of a lot of their sub editors. Didn’t need them apparently.

Fascinating how they’ve got the best players yet they only did the cup double last season and won fuck all the season before.

They’ve also lost their best player this summer. Will be interesting to see how they do next season.

To be fair they were two games from winning the quadruple, which has never been done before and their spending is comparable to ours, so they’re doing ok.

3 Likes

I’ll never understand how the word only could be put in front of the rest of this sentence.

9 Likes

we have the two best left & right-backs

Is this even true any more?

Trent yes, Robertson nein.

1 Like

Cunts, the lot of em

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

Absolute nonsense that they’d have let him go for 40-45 million, that’d be grossly negligent given the striker market.

7 Likes

Source: trust me bro

Bollocks poll, particularly as there are more Scouse bastards out there than Man City fans.

They used to do the same for Ferguson and Wenger back in the early 00s

aussie himself voted 20,000 times

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::rofl:

Lol

4 Likes